Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lee Anthony Nievez he was good. I'm sure he's received death threats for his actions against illegals. I know Raymond Herrera has (of the minutemen).

The courage of these hispanics/latinos is something you can't deny. I've seen video of Raymond Herrera debating day workers and the threats of violence against him were very real.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I've never heard of Lee Anthony Nievez. I was tremendous impressed by his preparedness for this cause. I've never been to "You Don't Speak For Me". I must check with my LEGAL South American neighbor is she has heard of them. You think we're angry? You should hear her. LOL
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

GREAT Job Patriots! God bless you all!
    Keep up the pressure, now is NOT the time to slow down or stop!

Thanks for posting the links to videos. William is a great speaker and he stands up for people who want immigration reformed.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Lee Anthony Nievez he was good. I'm sure he's received death threats for his actions against illegals. I know Raymond Herrera has (of the minutemen).

The courage of these hispanics/latinos is something you can't deny. I've seen video of Raymond Herrera debating day workers and the threats of violence against him were very real.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I've never heard of Lee Anthony Nievez. I was tremendous impressed by his preparedness for this cause. I've never been to "You Don't Speak For Me". I must check with my LEGAL South American neighbor is she has heard of them. You think we're angry? You should hear her. LOL
    I had seen videos of Al Rodriguez, Mariann Davies and Carmen Morales of You Don't Speak For Me . This was the first time I saw Lee Anthony Nievez speak he did a good job. There are a lot of Hispanics/Latinos who are fed up with illegal immigration. You Don't Speak For Me has been growing over the past year. I know there are members in close in 30 states. There are a lot of Hispanics who joining Mintuemen groups along the border. I also have meet a few legal immigrants from Asia who are joining immigration reform groups.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12