Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The View Definition of Racism

I know most of you do not like The View but their definition of racism is interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEe1KeUoAN0

I wouldn't give them the time of day. I'd rather go into the yard and clean up after a dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, that was 13 minutes of pooh!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Looked like three oxygen thieves to me.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

I don't give those hags the time of day.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I don't give those hags the time of day.....
    I know, I know. How three of the ladies(?) twist the dictionary words of the racism definition is part of what we are fighting. According to them the only people who are racist are the ones who are the majority race or are the ruling class(meaning us!). Elisabeth does not agree but gets cowed down because she is in the minority with her view.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    According to them the only people who are racist are the ones who are the majority race or are the ruling class(meaning us!).
    Not in California, Latinos are the largest race and run the State Legislature, so someone needs to tell The View they are the racists at least in CA. The same is also true in other states where they may not be the largest race but there are more Latinos than blacks and Asians they are racist toward these other minority groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    According to them the only people who are racist are the ones who are the majority race or are the ruling class(meaning us!).
    Ruling class?

Anyone who thinks they rule over me, can kiss my sable colored gluteus maximus!

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

I really botched that sentence. The sentence should have been written: According to them the only people who are racist are the ones who are part of the majority(meaning us!) or are part of the ruling class.

I deserve that gluteus maximus picture or better yet one of a foot in a mouth.

The View? They still on TV? Does anyone care what they have to say? I liken them to Jerry Rivers...train wrecks just waiting to happen.

Jerry Springer was more entertaining
    "