Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wal-Mart Memorial Day Ad

Wal-Mart! Good job!

Much better than the advertisement Wal-Mart ran two years ago for Memorial Day.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-28720.html

Before Americans jumped all over them:

After Americans jumped all over them:

They got it right this time.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! I can't believe that first ad! Yes, it is much better. I still won't shop there though

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Wow! I can't believe that first ad! Yes, it is much better. I still won't shop there though
    I won't shop there either... we know their true colors...TRAITORS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting. The new ad actually looks like a good ole fashioned American ad.

I've finally kicked the Walmart habit. I did go in there for yardwork supplies and health and beauty supplies and pet supplies, but I've finally kicked the Walmart habit.

Also, Walmart tried to put up a store in Duluth GA off of Sugarloaf Pkwy, and the citizens in that community mobilized like you wouldn't believe and Wallyworld backed down. Just stand up to these folks.

------------------------------------------------------------

www.revolutionmarch.com
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lxcq8fGY9w

Maybe we should start telling them, we will let you in our hood, if you sell no less than 70% American Made products and 100% American produce.

Dixie

Whoa Dixie, startling when you see the two ads side by side...

Spread these pictures around!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Wal-Mart Memorial Day Ad

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Wal-Mart! Good job!

Much better than the advertisement Wal-Mart ran two years ago for Memorial Day..!
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-28720.html

Before Americans jumped all over them:

After Americans jumped all over them:

DID they got it right this time..?

Dixie
    I'm SO glad you printed this Dixie..!!

NEVER saw those..! Yeppers, TRUE colors aye..?!

Yea, walmart has pissed me off MORE than a few times..

..BEFORE I practically STOPPED shopping there a couple years ago, I had to report the WM in the [5600west/3100south, SLC, UT] store for letting their checkers glut off over the intercom in Spanish, NOT to mention the majority of their WM advertising TV’s were touting off, of course, in Spanish..!!

Like, WHERE the HAY is the USA anyway..?!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Iremember the mexico Wal Mart ad and it made me sick. Good to see they listen when people get angry...