Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

this reminds me of my ex-brother-in-laws aunt. His cousin owned a grocery store and when their aunt would go in to shop, she would use a kleenex to push her shopping cart -- straight to the isle that had lysol, she'd spray the buggy with lysol and then put the can back on the shelf, she did it for many years.

I've always had a problem with germs and I've always hated touching doors. The store I shop in has the disposable wipes to clear the cart with and I've also started carrying a little bottle of disinfectant in my purse. You can get a small bottle for $.99 at the drug store
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Have now started using kleenex when I use the ATM as I skeeve touching those buttons and screens, god knows what is on them and they never clean them. Yuk!!!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43275
    In addition, the report says, "many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue, and Chagas disease."
    "Today, legal immigrants must demonstrate that they are free of communicable diseases and drug addiction to qualify for lawful permanent residency green cards," writes Cosman, a medical lawyer, who formerly taught medical students at the City University of New York. "Illegal aliens simply cross our borders medically unexamined, hiding in their bodies any number of communicable diseases."
    Each illegal with MDR-TB coughs and infects 10 to 30 people...
    Math Quiz Time! Average # of 20 people X the number of illegals in America, Average 16 million = 320,000,000 cases of Drug resistant TB and those people go on to infect an average of 20 people...

Do not inhale around someone coughing. Get away from them. TB is airborne and it is expelled from the lungs, when someone coughs. It is contracted by inhaling the virus, after someone coughs and releases it into the air. These diseases are going to school with our kids.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cosman/madeleine3.htm
    Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
    Chagas Disease
    Leprosy, also known as Hansen's Disease
    Dengue Fever
    Polio
    Malaria
    Kawasaki Disease
    Hepatitis A, B, and C
    Deadly Marburg disease, like the fierce hemorrhagic Ebola...
    Measles and Mumps are on the rise again

Consider this, they were out marching in the streets together, in close and contractable range and now they have transfered their diseases to one another. Each one just became more deadly. Even the pro-illegal supporters.

I just happend onto this article. Willaim is thinking the way I am.
    Demonstrating for Germ Warfare
    William Jud

Infect everyone around you with every airborne communicable disease you brought into these United States from Mexico.
    http://www.sierratimes.com/06/04/05/204 ... _31929.htm

I'm feeling sick just thinking about it,
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Have now started using kleenex when I use the ATM as I skeeve touching those buttons and screens, god knows what is on them and they never clean them. Yuk!!!
    do they make small cans of lysol? that would be easy to carry in your purse if they did.

maybe we should all go visit our Congressmen and use lyson and kleenex's when we shake their hand
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

No kidding,

Send them the shopping cart handle from a local store.

she'd spray the buggy with lysol and then put the can back on the shelf

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12