Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WATCH VIDEO: JOHN MCCAIN, Obama, Legalize illegal aliens

Video of meeting with Mr. Obama speaking on immigration with members from both parties present. John McCain is sitting beside Mr. Obama.

Obama's exact words - "recognize and legalize status"

http://www.whitehouse.gov/videos/2009/J ... ration.mp4

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a great poker player

i watched only two minutes of that and shut it off. it was like watching a cartoon. that fellow would make a master poker player if he ever loses his day job.

no on amnesty

John McCain has publicly remained silent as far as amnesty, while Lindsey Graham does the background work. The video shows that McCain is right there in support of amnesty. Voters in Arizona need not forget this, or believe the "secure the border first" line spewed by Mr. Obama and Senator John McCain. The border is not secure, illegal aliens are still crossing, and John McCain would reward lawbreakers, who take jobs and identities from American citizens. American citizens, the only ones who are legally allowed to vote, need to vote him out.

Psalm 139:14
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you didn't see it there can be no doubt that McCain is a sellout. This is what Obama said right then:"Already John McCain has paid a significant political cost for doing the right thing. I stand with him."

Why doesn't MCCain just jump ship from the Republican Party then? Join Obama's administration?

Obama also said:
    "The American people don't believe that Congress or any administration will ever get serious about border security."
    Damn right, they don't!

Obama also talked about increasing the efficiency of CIS, presumably so more legal immigrants could come here, and also, I suppose in anticipation of an Amnesty. I would have liked to see him address the issue of the continued influx of foreign seniors gobbling up our tax money and of the additional burden that will result from more of them in this new, streamlined immigration system.

If we ever needed the concrete evidence to show the AZ voters that McCain hasn't changed his spots at all this is it! Thank you, GP. You are a hero!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I thought that this was significant. How much closer could the two (Obama and McCain) of them be on the matter of legalization of millions of illegal aliens.

It seems as if J. D. Hayworth could use this. The picture and the words do speak a thousand words.

People do need to see this.

Psalm 91

these videos are interesting to me. as i mentioned before i had called the WH and asked about their position on illegal immigration and was told that they did not support it and had i heard otherwise i had my info wrong even asking me where i had heard such a thing. then i was hung upon. twice.

There it is again this is a nation of "Immigrants"...so it is okay if they are ILLEGAL ones. No Sir it is a nation of LEGAL IMMIGRANTs....good video

Kathyet