Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wealthy NY Couple Accused of Keeping 2 'Slaves' - AOL Video

http://video.aol.com/video/wealthy-ny-c ... es/1906979

I think this is why the Bush and Co wants to keep the illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Since the Constitutuion is "just a damn piece of paper", slavery wont be a Constitutional protection in the Bush America.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This typifies the division and stratification of the US society at the present.

The wealthy have become above the law, while, the less fortunate, well, good luck - "you're on you're own". The case of immigration, legal and otherwise, is a good example of elites making one policy to suit their own interests, while forcing American citizen workers to live by an entirely different set of rules and standards. Sometimes, this amounts to enacting policies which require Americans - law abiding, well educated, hard working Americans - to subsidize their own destruction (why do Americans still have to pay themselves for ID Theft perpetrated by criminals - many of whom are illegals?)

They have determined that you are paid too much (omitting, of course, the fact that they had to resort to lawlessness to satisfy this goal). Further, there is less profit in paying you, than if they pay another poverty-stricken newcomer a mere fraction of what you used to get paid in the same role. So long as they can chalk it up to "globalism", "labor shortages", <a reason dujour>, etc. then, they can message their conscience while boosting net profit at the end of the next quarter.

Yes, there really is a plan to wage an assault on American's standard of living - "War on the Middle Class" as Lou Dobbs calls it. The progressive political scientist and author Michael Parenti once wrote (paraphrased from memory here) when asked "Who really runs America?" He responded: "Do you think I would be so cynical as to presume there are people that meet in locked rooms in secret with corporate CEOs making the critical decisions about who prospers, who just exists, and who dies in our society? Absolutely." You can take offense to this personally, because, it is personal.

I don't want this thread to turn into a debate, I just want those of you that have been sitting on the fence and reading here, to get motivated and take some action. If you don't want to get involved for your own benefit, do so in the interest of your children, grand-children or great grand-children. Their struggles will almost certainly be much more difficult than ours are now.

*** If you believe that all people in the US should live by one standard, then NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL PEOPLE! ***

Please call your US Senators today and let them know it is high time for them to do the 'right thing' for a change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)