Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They pick our fruits and vegetables (you say less than 2% is about right). I'll go pick my own so please leave now. I love the social security check "1 trillion dollars courtesy of immigrants". They should add some zeros to that number one and add the words "DEBT because of illiegals".
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This guy isn't going to get a green card with that kind of spelling. Someone forgot to tell the guy behind him how to hold his sign.

Question - How well do you think these same protesters would take it if Americans were doing the same thing in Mexico or SA? Protesting in their streets,demanding rights that belong to them,telling them how much better their country is with us in it?-Whether we came illegally or legally.-
    Do you think they would consider it an invasion for 12-30 million Americans to flood their country in 25 years?I think we'd be lucky to live to tell the tale.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

About that guy with the social security card sign-He can wield a Crayola marker with the best of 'em, too bad he obviously isn't so good with math.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide[/b]!
    http://www.kfcplainfield.com/sound/rawhide.wav
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Zeezil.

Yeah, they pick our fruits and vegetables...and they defecate on them too!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The ONLY shadows I have seen are the ones that the illegals and some of the traitor politicans are casting over us, the UNITED STATES LEGAL CITIZENS! We are being shoved into the dark and the lawbreakers are being allowed to walk and stomp all over the US taxpayers It reminds of those T-Shirts that I used to see back in the 70's that had a picture of a mushroom on them and they read, "They keep me in the dark and feed me B.S.!"

Quote Originally Posted by jump_start
    The ONLY shadows I have seen are the ones that the illegals and some of the traitor politicans are casting over us, the UNITED STATES LEGAL CITIZENS! We are being shoved into the dark and the lawbreakers are being allowed to walk and stomp all over the US taxpayers It reminds of those T-Shirts that I used to see back in the 70's that had a picture of a mushroom on them and they read, "They keep me in the dark and feed me B.S.!"
    ...Might as well roll out those T-shirts but replace the mushroom cloud with a picture of Bush, or Kennedy, or Graham, or Kyl, or Specter, or Reid, or Martinez, or Feinstein, or Boxer, or Salazar, or Durbin, or Clinton, or Obama...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I LOVE GETTING TB OR HEPATITIS FROM EATING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES PICKED BY ILLEGALS!!!

ALSO THEY DON'T CLEAN MY HOUSE OR WATCH MY CHILDREN OR NAY OF THAT STUFF THEY SO LISTED!

There should only be one flag there holding and thats the American flag! No dual citizenship and loyalty to one nation only!!! Take your pick and then stick with it!!! Also there is that Chavez guys picture again in there rally!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12