Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Whatever happened to Joe Horn?

Joe Horn kills two burglars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHPo4uPex8

Anybody know what happen to Joe Horn...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last report I found:

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
    JOE HORN CASE FINALLY IN THE HANDS OF THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY!
    NOW IT'S UP TO THE HARRIS COUNTY GRAND JURY!

The Pasadena Police Department has presented to the Harris County District Attorney's Office its monthlong report on Joe Horn, who fatally shot two men he saw burglarizing the house next door.

The report still lacks results of the clothing analysis and firearms testing that will be included as soon as they are complete, police said.

The case is now to be reviewed by the District Attorney's Office, which could then present the findings to a grand jury to determine whether Horn, 61, a communications computer manager, should be indicted. Prosecutors said it will take at least several weeks to complete the review.

Diego Ortiz, 30 and Hernando Riascos Torres, 38, who were carrying a sack with more than $2,000 cash and jewelry taken from the home, were pronounced dead at the scene in Pasadena. Both were unemployed illegal immigrants from Colombia, and Torres had previously been deported once after going to prison for selling cocaine.

Horn shot the pair Nov. 14 despite a 911 dispatcher repeatedly urging him not to go outside and to wait for police. Horn was seven feet from the pair when he confronted them in his front yard and said, "Move and you're dead," according to police and the 911 transcript.
    Police said both were shot in the back as one moved toward him and then angled to the curb. The other fled in the opposite direction, police said.

A plainclothes Pasadena officer witnessed the shooting from his patrol car in front of Horn's house.

http://carey2.blogspot.com/search/label ... 20PASADENA

My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)