Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whites are a cancer, parasite, & squatters. -Mexica Move

Why do we always get called racists? If White people had a website even remotely like their website, we'd never hear the end of it. How come they get away with having this website?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugEXpEWgF14

THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH IT MUCH LONGER. THE TIDES ARE TURNING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THEY WONT GET AWAY WITH IT MUCH LONGER. THE TIDES ARE TURNING.
    I SURE DO HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT. ITS TIME AND I DO MEAN ITS HIGH TIME THAT THESE FOLKS WILL BE EXTINCT AND OUR COUNTRY WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN.MINUS GEORGE BUSH OF COURSE AND THE REST OF THE VERMIN THAT IS PUSHING FOR AMNESTY FOR THESE CRIMINALS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

This has affected us big time

We live in Tulsa. We are painters and we do faux painting as well. Since 2000 we have gone on the fast track to making nothing. We lost our physical business, inventory, and work van and now operate out of our home. Our tiny condo has a lien on it. We did not over invest and made a lot of smart deals. We bought a work van but couldn't keep up with the payments. It's $10.00 a day in late fees alone not counting the interest. Since we voluntarily turned it back in to the dealership, the bank is also charging us $10,000.00 for repossesion. Our Property manager has hired non english speaking workers to paint the condos in our park last year. He never even gave us the opportunity to bid the job. As it was, we couldn't have done the job for close to what these mexicans bid.

On the front of our business we had a HUGE banner that advertised painting and drywall. It hung there for OVER a year and we did not get ONE phone call!

The last job we had the homeowner ($250,000+ home) had the nerve to ask us if we knew any mexican workers. We do quality work with a guarantee. No one calls anymore, they don't care about quality, only price. Last week a fellow contractor that has thrown us some jobs over the years, called us to say that we didn't get the job he offered us. Instead, he proudly and laughingly stated, he found a mexican that underbid us from $1200.00 (our bid) to $200.00. We couldn't even buy the supplies for that.

We're not buying the great compliments on the new laws here. I have it on good word that Kathy Taylor, (Mayor of Tulsa), has put the word out to all Tulsa Police that they are NOT allowed to check immigration status. I also asked a Police Officer to check the immigration status of neighbors across the way when their kids started cussing me out, jumped the fence, and chased me inside my home then kept beating on my door. This was after I asked if they could please do something about their dogs barking for 24/7 over the past year. The Officer said "I'm not checking their status! Look at my partner, he's Hispanic". He did everything but call me a racist.

We're 50 and cannot wait to sell. I always wanted to own my own home but we feel trapped. No work, mexicans taking all the jobs, not to mention the theft in our store that we lost, and 4 other crimes from hispanics in this town against us. I'd rather live on the road in a tent. Home ownership has turned into a nightmare and I never want to own again. If we can get out of this situation, we want to buy a camp trailer that we can move at a moments notice.

Re: Whites are a cancer, parasite, & squatters. -Mexica

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPorter
    Why do we always get called racists? If White people had a website even remotely like their website, we'd never hear the end of it. How come they get away with having this website?
    Because the word "racist" is easy to pronounce and it's meaning is universally understood in most parts of the world.

I am sick of the word. How can it be "racist" to want people of all nationalities, races, colors, genders, whatever...., to follow simple laws, policies, rules etc, in order to be allowed to enter a country LEGALLY?

We are a nation of laws. Each country, most anyway, have laws that also must be followed. This is what makes each country unique. And the laws of America were voted on by "the people", NOT OUTSIDE INSTRUDERS or special interest groups assigned by other countries.

"Squatters" hahhahahahaha! Look who is calling Americans "squatters". "Parasites" hahahaha! Just who is freeloading off of whom? Does anyone see Americans sneaking into Mexico to get free schooling, clothing, food, and to have babies so we can be Mexicans? Give me a break!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First thing out of these people and thier pansies is that we whites are racist.Its like the press talking about the West Virginia voters voting for Hillary (gag) because obama is black but they fail to mention that 90%+ of all blacks in all states voted for obama.Oh yea they left out that tiny detail.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

my vote will probally end up with

Chuck Baldwin, I advise you all to check him out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN