Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen Alipac Audio Interview 4/27/10

William Gheen of Alipac, interviewed by Alex Jones, discussing Lindsey Graham and his recent turnaround on the comprehensive immigration reform push.

"Tool of blackmail."

http://www.youtube.com/user/fairinfowar ... cZXA52dLMw

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never back down

Never back down or be intimidated by the leftoids...

Thank you for posting this! I fall asleep every night listening to Alex Jones on my iPod. I went to bed around 11:15 last night and was pleasantly surprised to hear W. Of course it was even later once I did drift off so I would not miss a minute. Since the show runs on a continuous loop once recorded - I woke up and caught the same interview in the same place again!

It was SO enlightening and I'd recommend everyone take some time to hear it. There was a little bit on the interview that was not mentioned by W anywhere else except to Alex that you all might want to hear, but you will have to go to the archives on the InfoWars site to hear the rest of it as there is only about 5 minutes of the interview on the above clip - it is disturbing to say the least.

W, I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your interview. Great Job and it gives some hope. Your strength is commendable - and thats an understatement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great interview William dont back down.Although I know you wont