Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Zetas Drug Cartel Coming to Your Town?

We need our borders closed.
    I started to post this in the "pictures area but decided to post here instead. This aired on Channel 5 and is a video of the Zetas in a fire fight with the Mexican police. According to the sherriff it is spilling over into the U.S. as well. WARNING it is graphic video

http://www.newschannel5.tv/2006/4/27/74 ... -Firefight
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great info NewMexican!! My only wish is that this type of info would make the mainstream. This is serious stuff and for the most part it is being ignored. Another good reason to enforce our borders and to regulate who comes in here.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

This is a very good find. It confirms that such major military automatic gunfire exchanges are happening on the US side of the border.

It also confirms the ZETA death threats against reporters.

Someone should make us a transcript of this video in case the host source takes it down.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I cant play or dl the vid. I really hope it is due to heavy traffic