Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    WoW! She looks like the LIVING DEAD in that picture!
    Funny you should say that, Take a look at this YouTube link someone sent to me just today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Hi MadinChicago,

Can you re-look the utube link? I tried it and it just presented a bunch of choices (mostly Bob Hope stuff). Could it be that whatever it was, offended the utube (Google) staff or something?

According to the radio (PBS ), Nancy is the most powerful woman in the world. We might wonder how that sits with Hillary, being that Hillary is considered to be "the smartest woman in the world!"

I think I'll be coming to Chicago in the next month or two, then maybe I can get mad too. (I still have some Alipac flyers I can bring and leave in hotel lobby, etc).

Thanks,
    Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi MadinChicago,

Can you re-look the utube link? I tried it and it just presented a bunch of choices (mostly Bob Hope stuff). Could it be that whatever it was, offended the utube (Google) staff or something?
    It is the Bob Hope video clip I want you to watch. I tryed the link and it worked for me. Watch it two or three times. The punch line is at the very end.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12