Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

S.3932 A bill to provide comprehensive immigration reform

S.3932
    Title: A bill to provide comprehensive immigration reform, and for other purposes.
    Sponsor: Sen Menendez, Robert [NJ] (introduced 9/29/2010) Cosponsors (1)
    Latest Major Action: 9/29/2010 Referred to Senate committee. Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.

COSPONSORS(1), ALPHABETICAL [followed by Cosponsors withdrawn]: (Sort: by date)

Sen Leahy, Patrick J. [VT] - 9/29/2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The text of S.3932 has not yet been received from GPO
    Bills are generally sent to the Library of Congress from the Government Printing Office a day or two after they are introduced on the floor of the House or Senate. Delays can occur when there are a large number of bills to prepare or when a very large bill has to be printed.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Englishmen, who have no right in this kingdom of France, the King of Heaven sends you word and warning...depart into your own country... Joan of Arc.

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

We have to stop this.

We already have immigration laws, trouble is, we can't get anybody to enforce the law. Every time there is an arrest made the government feels sorry for the "poor immigrant just trying to feed his family" and pretty well lets them go.
    My question is: I see mexicans around here all the time that can't speak English and my son is working with two illegals right now that are getting paid under the table, thus violating our tax laws also, who can I contact to arrest them? Most of the local law enforcement doesn't want to do the Fed's job and the Fed doesn't want to do their job either.

Illegals are practically taking over the Croy Creek Traders Fair, outside of Brazil, Indiana and the town of Washington, Indiana mainly because of the turkey processing plant in Washington, who freely hires illegals, according to a source I know that used to work there. Go to website www.croycreektraderfair.com.