Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Small Businesses & Electrical Unions Endorse SAVE Act

Nation's small businesses & electrical unions endorse SAVE Act mandatory verification for hires

DEAR SUPPORTERS OF 'ATTRITION THROUGH ENFORCEMENT & SELF DEPORTATION' OF ILLEGAL ALIENS,

Rep. Heath Shuler's SAVE Act (H.R. 408 got a gigantic boost today toward being the next major improvement in enforcement against illegal immigration.

The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), representing more than 600,000 small businesses in every state endorsed SAVE's requirement that every employer run every new hire (and eventually old hires) through the electronic E-Verify system to ensure that illegal aliens don't get American jobs. It said the bill strikes a ‚Äúfair balance between increased enforcement and limiting regulatory burdens placed on small business.‚Ä
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is good news. I have always said the US Chamber of Commerce does not represent small businesses, they represent Globalist Corporations.

The same can be said of politicians, those that oppose this bill are anti-American Globalists.

I hear what Roy Beck is saying above, that this is a good opportunity to start reversing illegal immigration. I am just concerned about all the anchor babies illegals will keep having over the next few years. I suggest if the SAVE bill passes, we then lobby everyone who voted for it to co-sponsor HR 1940.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)