Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arpaio make the right decision to skip the border hearings

Did Sheriff Joe Arpaio make the right decision to skip the border hearings to appear on Stephen Colbert's comedy show?

No
    64.33%
    Yes
    35.67%
    Total Votes: 628

http://www.azcentral.com/

No
    64.45%
    Yes
    35.55%
    Total Votes: 633

i voted Yes

Did Sheriff Joe Arpaio make the right decision to skip the border hearings to appear on Stephen Colbert's comedy show?

No64.69%

Yes35.31% IMO the hearings are a witch hunt!!!! Perpetrated by the OBLIC (open border liberals in charge)
    Total Votes: 674
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Rocks..!! ;)

Related:
    www.alipac.us/ftopicp-884631-.html

the question..

Did Sheriff Joe Arpaio ..make the right decision to skip the so-called border hearings ('Witch Hunt') ..to appear on the Liberal's so-called 'comedy' show ..to shoot him down..?

No 64.50%

Yes 35.50%

Total Votes: 707
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Fascist-Marxist usurper/mafia thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

No64.58%

Yes35.42%

Total Votes: 703

I did vote "Yes", although I was kind of betwixt and between on how I feel about it.

On the one hand, I wish he HAD gone, if for no other reason than to make his position....and the FACTS.....perfectly clear because they would have been no match for him.

On the other hand, however, it was my understanding that he had not been asked to attend (no surprise there), but if he was asked, I can understand why he didn't and am glad.

Why should he have to go? Those hearings are a blatant witch hunt of disgusting proportions, those in the right are the ones enforcing our laws, and there is no reason whatsoever for anyone to have to defend themselves or justify doing their jobs at all, let alone against baseless allegations.

The Sheriff refused to lend those communist, wannabe darlings of Third World politics any credibility and for that I applaud him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It is a witch hunt! GOOOO JOE!!!