Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Dick Cheney right would be a mistake for GOP to moderate?

Is Dick Cheney right that it would be a mistake for the GOP to "moderate"?

http://www.cnn.com/

Is Dick Cheney right that it would be a mistake for the GOP to "moderate"?
    Yes 33% 39868
    No 67% 80644
    Total Votes: 120512

Yes it would!!! The GOP has moved too far to the left as it is anyway. Moving further to the left by moving to the perceived middle of where the party is currently would actuality move it more to the left. There currently is very little difference between the Democratic party and the Republicans. Their agendas are the same and it is about world governance!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The Dem's have become drunk with power!

The differences that I have noticed is that all but three of the Rep's voted against the Stimulus bill. The majority of Dem's vote in favor of Amnesty and related agenda. The minority of Rep's vote in favor of Amnesty. The majority of Dem's vote in favor of the bail outs legislation, the Rep's didn't support it. The majority of Dem's voted in favor of the Hate crimes act, the minority of Rep's voted in favor of it.

The Dem's are all supporting legislation that has a Communist leaning and the Rep's don't support it.

Please check it out, go to www.senate.org and look up the issues and see for yourself how the Dem. party vs the Rep is voting. Right now, we must support the Rep. Party until the party situation is more balanced.

In time I would like to see a third party that would help America maintain our Constitution. For now, a third party would ensure Dem. victory. We see what the Dem's have become arrogant and are not representing the American people. I am not a party person . I am an American seeking to find the best candidates to help our country and right now it is not the Dem. party.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE, Glenn Beck had an interesting segment on his show (I can't for the life of me find it) that showed our governments move to the left over the years. He had a chart that showed Democrats and Republicans' support slowly dwindling at about the same rate. What was most interesting was that during the decline in the status quo parties support independents support is on a proportionate rise. Could be that in the next election cycle we need to totally forget about the lessor of two evils mentality that has been instilled in us and follow the newly awakened mental prowess that America is capable of. We, contrary to popular belief, are NOT sheep!!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

avenger: That was on the special live audience show last Friday. The topic was the tea parties. Really interesting show.

Absolutely yes, it would be a mistake for the Repubs to move to the middle. There was NO difference in the two candidates for prez in the last election.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

The problem lies within the Democratic party moving so far to the left and over the past 40 years there has been a slow indoctrination of our children in the public schools, of course it's natural for society raised in that environment pushed by the media for the GOP to move left also.

The far left survives on a less educated less moral society. If we continue on our path we will fragment and split the county into various groups since we have no common bond.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.