Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Do you think the illegal immigration bill will lead to racia

Do you think the illegal immigration bill will lead to racial profiling if signed into law?

* Yes, definitely
    49% (909)
    * No
    47% (86
    * It's possible
    4% (71)
    * I'm not sure
    0% (6)

Scroll down on right hand side of page.

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Do-you-thi ... 27869.html

GUESS WHAT

If this Bill does go into effect the Illegal Alien and Open Borders crowd will MAKE SURE there is Racial Profiling. They will stage it every chance they get with American born or legal hispanic people who vollunteer for this cause...
    They will play the victim card as often as possible...

Re: GUESS WHAT

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    If this Bill does go into effect the Illegal Alien and Open Borders crowd will MAKE SURE there is Racial Profiling. They will stage it every chance they get with American born or legal hispanic people who vollunteer for this cause...
    They will play the victim card as often as possible...
    Of course they will. And it won't be limited to Hispanics either. So, just be prepared to deal with a little inconvenience and a few mistakes, it's the least we can do to save our country.

I guess racial profiling of Black Americans is a thing of the past now? I guess the fact that the War on Drugs targeting blacks in black neighborhood that results in arrests of blacks on drug charges 7 to 1, compared to whites, when blacks and whites use drugs at the same rates, and there are only 1 black to every 7 whites in the country isn't a problem for advocates of Hispanic illegal aliens? No, I didn't think so. Takes the heat off them while they control US drug trade.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Law enforcement has always used profiling to arrest criminals.Why should this be any different since the majority of IA's are Hispanic ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

# Yes, definitely
    48% (945)

# No
    48% (937)

# It's possible
    4% (79)

# I'm not sure
    0% (6
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)