Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll Results
    Thank you for voting.

Do you think Lou Dobbs should run for president in 2012?

Yes, he would be a refreshing change. 38%

No, he has no political experience. 57%

I'm not sure. 5%

Of the many polls I have taken throughout the years it is this one that has caused me the most regret.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know how you feel. I waited the longest time to actually cast my vote as "no", but there was no other choice, it had to be "no".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just posted to the DN comments:

ratbstard
    1:52 PM
    Dec 4, 2009
    Anti-immigrant group my ***. We are Americans for LEGAL Immigration political action commitee. Illegal Immigrants? There is no such thing, they are Illegal ALIENS! The USA admits over 2 million immigrants a year LEGALLY and it is a FACT that that number is greater today than in any other time in American history. Alipac does not discriminate against any people from any country of the world. If they come here LEGALLY they are welcome. If anyone sneaks into my house they are a burgler no matter what their heritage and I believe the same to be true for anyone that sneaks into my country! NYC has large communities of Illegal Aliens from every habitable continent of the earth and none of them should be welcome PERIOD! Finally I would like to say that Illegal Alien in NOT A RACE, it is merely the status of someone breaking the LAW! Albor is quite aware of these FACTS but choose to ignore them. He is simply a propaganda spewing LIAR!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    I just posted to the DN comments:

ratbstard
    1:52 PM
    Dec 4, 2009
    Anti-immigrant group my ***. We are Americans for LEGAL Immigration political action commitee. Illegal Immigrants? There is no such thing, they are Illegal ALIENS! The USA admits over 2 million immigrants a year LEGALLY and it is a FACT that that number is greater today than in any other time in American history. Alipac does not discriminate against any people from any country of the world. If they come here LEGALLY they are welcome. If anyone sneaks into my house they are a burgler no matter what their heritage and I believe the same to be true for anyone that sneaks into my country! NYC has large communities of Illegal Aliens from every habitable continent of the earth and none of them should be welcome PERIOD! Finally I would like to say that Illegal Alien in NOT A RACE, it is merely the status of someone breaking the LAW! Albor is quite aware of these FACTS but choose to ignore them. He is simply a propaganda spewing LIAR!
    Good Job!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, he would be a refreshing change. 38%
    No, he has no political experience. 57%
    I'm not sure. 5%

he, like any american citizen can run.
    dont mean hes going to get any support

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12