Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DRUDGE POLL ON WHO WON THE DEBATE VOTE NOW

{{{{DRUDGE POLL}}}}
    WHO WON THE REAGAN DERBY?

Brownback

2% 652
    Gilmore

2% 495
    Giuliani

23% 6,691
    Huckabee

4% 1,047
    Hunter

3% 899
    McCain

6% 1,779
    Paul

13% 3,799
    Romney

33% 9,834
    Tancredo

5% 1,522
    Tommy Thompson

9% 2,704

Total Votes: 29,422

http://www.drudgereport.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry CC, the results are presented in the form of:

Name

(%)
    Name

(%)

:

So that the % follows the name above. So, Romney gained the greatest percentage - have a look at the web page and this will be clearer...

HTH - sorry about the bad news.

Oh - forgot to mention...

Just because someone debates well in public doesn't necessarily mean they'll make a good Prez. Conversely, just because someone does NOT debate well does not mean they could end up being a bad one either.

Thanks phredE.

I looked again and saw the mistake. I have to think positive. The poll is still going, and we might move him up a bit before it's over.

I wouldn't sweat it much CC. The whole process is still so darn early.

It's nice to get a look at all of 'em in the same room having to answer some [moderately] difficult questions.

It's pretty easy to see which candidates are pandering to the 'machine' and which ones aren't. I thought Tancredo, Hunter and Paul all spoke their mind and made some points with a lot of us - in their own way of course...

Re: McCain....geez, some people just don't know when to say 'I quit'. But, it's long overdue here...

Romney is winning. What is his appeal to Americans? He's a flip flopper.

I also saw the Colbert report on Comedy central making fun of him, because they have a video of him saying L. Ron Hubbards book was his favorite. A Scientologist in the Whitehouse! I thought he was a Mormon.

MW
    I must admit Romney was extremely poised and did appear to be the most comfortable candidate on stage tonight. Of course his stage presence won't be near enough to encourage this boy (me) to change his mind!

My choices are still Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul (in that order).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    PhredE wrote:

It's pretty easy to see which candidates are pandering to the 'machine' and which ones aren't. I thought Tancredo, Hunter and Paul all spoke their mind and made some points with a lot of us - in their own way of course...
    Yes, there are two that are willing to stand by their convictions and the people. I saw quite a bit of waffling in some of the others and McCain was just sickening. I could barely stand to listen to him and so wished his time had been given to Tom, who got cut off rudely at the end of the debate. I was not surprised that it happened, just POed!

I agree April. I thought that was rude as well. I hope at the next debate they don't stick him at the end of the line again either.

April
    I admire Tom's spirit and I wrote him an email to tell him so. I will be calling his office tomorrow to tell him I am proud of him and I appreciate his conviction to stand by his beliefs and stand up for the majority of Americans .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast