Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Facebook Poll: Joe Wilson is Kicking Obama's butt!

If you have a facebook account you can vote in this online poll and share it with your friends.

Right now, Joe Wilson is winning big!

----

Was Joe Wilson correct when he said to Obama, "you lie"???
    Yes that was the best part of the speech

2,509 (63.9%)

or

No that was rude

1,418 (36.1%)

http://apps.facebook.com/realpolls/results/m4skz7dqh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The Republicans must support Rep. Wilson 150%.

It seems that most Americans support Rep. Wilson for saying what we wish we could say to Obama. If we continue to play by the rules of Democracy and they play by Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" Obama will have his dream of a fascist state in time for the first snow. We must stand up and buck the system if it is not Democratic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems to me that the Dems are losing their collective minds. What is going on with these people? It seems that they just can't read what is going on in this country.

ELE

What have they done with the REAL Democractic party?

The Democrats have been hijacked by Fascist and Radicals that seek to bankrupt us and put in another form of government. In the past, it seemed like Democrats really did stand up and care about the average American citizen. Overall, they as a party no longer care about us or our America. They have become arrogant, argumentative, dismissive and above all un-democratic in their policies.

I pray that there are enough real Democrats that can get the party out of the hands of the criminals and crazies.

64% in favor of Wilson
    36% against
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    It seems to me that the Dems are losing their collective minds. What is going on with these people? It seems that they just can't read what is going on in this country.
    I agree agrney, this is getting beyond bizarre. As I said in another post, the dems are unraveling.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836