Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Flyer for Monday May 1st

This is a flyer that my husband and I made up that we will be distributing all across our neighborhood. Please feel free to use this and distribute to people in your area. My husband and I have a LOT of shopping to do on Monday. We'll probably buy a new digital camera even. Our cat is really going to hate going to the groomers, but it's all in the name of fighting for our country!

“SHOP FOR AMERICA” ON MONDAY MAY 1st

It's time for Americans to wake up. Monday, May 1st has been declared a Day Without an Immigrant. Illegal aliens and those who support people who are here illegally are planning a massive boycott on May 1st. They will not work, buy anything, or send their children to school on this day. They do this to make the point that they are invaluable assets to this country and that we simply cannot function without them. Why should we let illegal aliens bite the hand that feeds (or pays) them so that they can “bring the economy to its knees”? Need we list the social and economic impacts of this overwhelming number of people who are not here legally?

We urge you to do what you can to stand up to this act of economic subversion and go out and stock up, buy your Christmas presents, stretch the budget if you have to, but make it clear that the citizens of this country will not be intimidated by anyone.

Please note on this day how many employees are not at work. Perhaps those places don't deserve your business any more. If you think this doesn't affect you, please visit www.alipac.us.

I went today and picked out a new washer and dryer for my aunt ... she's got until Monday to let me know if she wants it or not.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"