Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Tribune is looking for the next government bailout. Soon it will be called Chicago PRAVDA Tribune. What most people don’t know about this paper is that are also owner the biggest Spanish paper in the country. With circulations in Chicago and LA. They also own and print the Spanish paper HOY!

At one time the Tribune was the so-called conservative rag for Chicago (but never completely conservative), but starting with Obama endorsement it’s been a Democratic rag ever since. (Obama’s endorsement was the first ever Democratic endorsement.)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Got thru and posted re preserving the quality of American life in the face of massive population increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    No wonder Blago wanted to get some of their editors fired. Maybe he was on the right track after all.
    I LOVE Blago! He's quite a likeable character unlike the other Chicago crooks in the WHITEhouse.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

[b]I left this:

YOU in the media are not listening to AMERICANS. WE do not want Amnesty! We have laws on the book to be enforced! Now let the COPS enforce the law like we pay them too. This is ridiculous! They are criminals for crossing our borders. Tell me what Mexico would do if it was the other way around. They rape USA's welfare systems and expect everything free. They need to use birth control too!
    They also bring their 3rd world crime to America. Our gangs are mostly illegals and we don't need it.
    You in MSM make me SICK. You suck, local news sucks, MSNBC, CNN, and Headline all suck. You do not report the news you try to hide it like you all did with Obama. The media NVER reported negative stuff on Obama and now we havve a President that was not properly vetted. Good job! You all are losers and withhold information from the public so you need to all go bankrupt.
    You play games with using words other than illegal, which they are, so USE IT!
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    No wonder Blago wanted to get some of their editors fired. Maybe he was on the right track after all.
    I LOVE Blago! He's quite a likeable character unlike the other Chicago crooks in the WHITEhouse.
    Me too! And I agree he's a very likable character. I think he's being framed like Ted Stevens was framed. Our DOJ is rotten to the core. That US Attorney in Chicago destroyed Blago's career using his "press anouncement" and a premature arrest to do it, then it took him 6 months to issue an actual written indictment!

Blago was impeached and removed from his elected post months BEFORE there was even an indictment to read! That is totally preposterous!

I support Blago and I hope he writes a tell all book that pops their eyes out and sends that whole Chicago Machine to jail for years!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know that many of the comments here indicate disappointment regarding the Chicago Tribune. For the record, I don't subscribe, but view on-line as it has local news to me.

They just posted an article entitled "White House wealth: President Barack Obama's team virtually all Chicago millionaires"

It's not related to illegal immigration, but it is surprising that they'd post that as well as the vote. That article is located here:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/p...,1573304.story

Maybe their situation and opinions are changing?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWatcher
    I know that many of the comments here indicate disappointment regarding the Chicago Tribune. For the record, I don't subscribe, but view on-line as it has local news to me.

They just posted an article entitled "White House wealth: President Barack Obama's team virtually all Chicago millionaires"

It's not related to illegal immigration, but it is surprising that they'd post that as well as the vote. That article is located here:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/p...,1573304.story

Maybe their situation and opinions are changing?
    Maybe they are changing! That's good if that's the case! We'll stay tuned ... (maybe they read their own poll results, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Should there be a plan for illegal immigrants to become legal?

Vote and then tell us why. Your comments may be printed in the paper: Continue

Yes (535 responses)

30.2%

No (1236 responses)

69.8%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Me too! And I agree he's a very likable character. I think he's being framed like Ted Stevens was framed. Our DOJ is rotten to the core. That US Attorney in Chicago destroyed Blago's career using his "press anouncement" and a premature arrest to do it, then it took him 6 months to issue an actual written indictment!

Blago was impeached and removed from his elected post months BEFORE there was even an indictment to read! That is totally preposterous!

I support Blago and I hope he writes a tell all book that pops their eyes out and sends that whole Chicago Machine to jail for years!
    I don't think he's innocent, I think he did what all good little Politicians do! They buy there way in, plain and simple. You can believe Obama did it, he's just sneakier. I hope he puts the whole Chicago Mob we have in office including the Kenyan!
    Dick Morris

I voted and commented as follows:

They should not be made legal just for the simple fact that they broke the law. The government lately has been rewarding and bailing out people and businesses, this is wrong. People need to know there are consequences for their actions and if they choose to break the law they should be ready to accept them. They shouldn't be teaching their children to break the law, lie, and hide from the police either. The government has failed Americans and Legal Immigrants by choosing to NOT enforce the laws in place. I believe there should be no reform until all the illegals are deported, the border fence is built, and anchor babies are not allowed anymore. The 14th Amendment was written for the children of the slaves, people that were brought here against their will, not anyone that just wants a free ride on their kid’s backs. Illegals shouldn’t be hiding behind the argument that immigration laws break up families either, if they get deported they have the option to take their families with them, we don’t hold their children hostage but if American citizens break the law they go to jail breaking up their family and judges don’t ask them if they have children. They just go to jail. So is this going to mean that if illegals get to stay because of their children we are going to let everyone out of jail that has kids. I don’t think so. Our current laws have to be enforced before anything can be changed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast