Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should people who aren't U.S. citizens be allowed to vote in federal, state or local elections?
    Yes 4.78% 30
    No 95.22% 597

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Should people who aren't U.S. citizens be allowed to vote in federal, state or local elections?
    Yes 4.78% 30
    No 95.22% 598
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes 4.77% 30
    No 95.23% 599

IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION BECAUSE I GET CONFUSED LATE AT NIGHT

hahahaha.. I wonder who the goof balls were that voted yes... Uh, Bush, Chertoff, Rice and a crap load of Illegals more than likely... wait.. does 27 = a crap load....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This poll will accept one vote per day from you. Thank you for your interest in this poll.

Yes 4.77% 30
    No 95.23% 599

VOTE AGAIN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More Nation/World news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes 4.75% 30
    No 95.25% 602

I could care less about historically, there was no invasion such as we are dealing with today. Just because they reside illegally in a country should not give them any rights other than extended to foreigners in any other developed country, i.e, protection from crime/physical harm.

Voting is a privilege, and not one that should be extended to people who 1) have no business being in this country (breaking our laws to enter and stay), nor 2), they are not citizens.

I almost choked when I read that they are in instances "revitalizing neighborhoods, anywhere I have seen them in the city they have destroyed once nice areas to live, where people took pride in their homes and neighborhoods. Now they look like third world disasters, filth everywhere, homes falling apart. Yeah, they contribute all right. Just not correctly.

Only those who benefit from the illegals being here want them to be allowed to vote. In most cases they want it legalized to protect themselves from prosecution for having allowed them to vote.

I don't know of any other nation that allows non-citizens to vote. Why should we? Why is it only America that has no right to a sovereign nation?

And are they going to allow them to vote on all of their identifications?

Wouldn't that just nullify the votes of the honest people of America using the same identification?

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    And are they going to allow them to vote on all of their identifications?

Wouldn't that just nullify the votes of the honest people of America using the same identification?

As they say, 'for the race everything, outside the race nothing'
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12