Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Impeach President Bush? - CNBC poll

President Bush strongly defends the secret NSA surveillance program. "I think most Americans understand the need to find out what the enemy is thinking, and that’s what we’re doing," Bush said last week.

But Bush's critics say the wiretaps are the latest example of how Americans are losing rights and freedoms under an administration that lies about waging war, employs torture as a policy and spies on American citizens. Any one of these offenses is ground for impeachment, according to some critics.

Should Bush be impeached? Cast your vote in our online ballot, and watch "Kudlow & Company" weekday afternoons on CNBC.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/CNB ... 140051.asp

Currently 2992 votes:
    63% yes
    37% no
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

do you have a link to the poll
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just voted

It is now 66% for impeachment!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Should President Bush be impeached?

Yes
    67%

No
    33%

I voted "YES" to impeach the Prez.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    do you have a link to the poll
    Yes, I think this link works:
    http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/CNB ... 140051.asp

Currently 5475 votes:
    67% yes
    33% no

That's amazing that the other poll has got up to nearly 200,000. It would be great to have a CNBC poll get up there too (especially since investors and Wall Street are generally supportive of Bush.)
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

Goody! Another Impeach the Dufus poll. Results are now:

Total Votes: 5610

Yes
    67%

No
    33%

My favorite is the MSNBC poll: 86% of 193,000+ for impeachment!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes
    67%

No
    33%

8 pm cental time Jan 3 2006

The typical poll whose results are broadcast on TV or radio include folks who do not access the Web.

Various studies indicate that the average Web user is a bit more intelligent than the average non-Web user.

In other words, the blithering idiots of the country whose sole source of knowledge is either the propaganda they have been bombarded with or what they read on a beer bottle skew the results of telephone-based polls.

Generally, those wanting GW Bush gone are more aware of themselves and their environment. Generally, folks..... there are always exceptions!!!

If ever a president needed to be impeached, it's Bush and I am not proud to admit that I voted for him Bush has proven that he is all about big business and could not care less about the average American citizen. I just wish I had seen it earlier. I say LOU DOBBS for PRESIDENT!!!!!!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Total Votes: 5929

Yes
    67%

No
    33%

Total Votes 7691

Should Bush Be Impeached:

67% - YES (Americans)

33% - no (Globalists)

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast