Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
If it's possible to vote more than once the results can be disputed.
Ratbstard is actually correct. I actually thought this too when I took it the first time as it is not a requirement to log on to a Yahoo account prior, so that test results could be monitored as in other polls. It IS possible to vote more than once.

This is a follow-up to my post of 12:30 above. It showed the number of votes being 1,833,874. I wanted to test Ratbstard's theory, so I have actually taken it twice since - at 1:00 PM EDT and again at 1:30. The statistics are the same except for the number of votes. I didn't record the number of votes at 1:00, but the vote count at 1:30 was 1,842,694... a difference of 8,820 votes. This appears to be a high number of votes over a time span of one hour but I have no way of knowing how many people use/go to Yahoo, or even where this poll is located there.

That being said, the poll numbers can be manipulated to reflect the outcome - depending on how many people deliberately take the poll to shift the result's outcome in their favor. So obviously, this isn't a reliable poll.