Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs 2-16-08

Do you believe the FDA failed to provide even the most basic level of protection for the American people by allowing untested facilities in Communist China to produce ingredients for prescription drugs in this country?
    Yes 98% 6408
    No 2% 154
    Total Votes: 6562

www.cnn.com/cnn/programs/lou.dobbs.tonight
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you believe the FDA failed to provide even the most basic level of protection for the American people by allowing untested facilities in Communist China to produce ingredients for prescription drugs in this country?

Yes 98% 6430

No 2% 154

Total Votes: 6584

Would someone please tell me what the hell our politicians - who should be protecting and looking out for the American people are doing for us? They pass bills and laws to benefit illegals and have hearings on baseball players? If it were only possible to fire each and every one of them..... However, they have passed laws to prevent this and keep themselves in power forever. And when we do have the opportunity to make changes, stoooopid Americans choose Clinton/Obama/McCain. Are Tancredo, Hunter and a handful of others the only true, honest American politicians left in power? God help us!

To Lone Patriot: I love your symbol (American Flag with "Love it or Leave it" message). Unfortunately, illegal immigrants won't leave it, because they do love it! Who wouldn't love a country who's politicians welcome lawbreakers, feed them, educate them, medicate them, etc., etc., etc. at the expense of and against the wishes of their own citizens? I love this country with all my heart - and that heart is breaking a little more each day because of what is happening here.

DJ
    Where is Lou Dobbs This Week? I always watch that to catch up on what I missed diring the week. Is he on CNN somewhere in the country today?

Yes 98% 6580
    No 2% 157
    Total Votes: 6737

I cant believe that they warn senior citizens about the dangers of getting prescription drugs from Canada, yet they import poisionous and unchecked drugs from China!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes 98% 6886
    No 2% 164
    Total Votes: 7050

This is not a scientific poll
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    To Lone Patriot: I love your symbol (American Flag with "Love it or Leave it" message). Unfortunately, illegal immigrants won't leave it, because they do love it! Who wouldn't love a country who's politicians welcome lawbreakers, feed them, educate them, medicate them, etc., etc., etc. at the expense of and against the wishes of their own citizens? I love this country with all my heart - and that heart is breaking a little more each day because of what is happening here.

to me, if you love someone/something you are willing to protect even fight for it. the illegals love the freebies not the country. their loyality (not all) is to mexico (or where ever their home country is). rape is not love!