Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs poll...1-9-08

Do you believe it is an infringement of any constitutional right to require voters to show absolute identification before they are allowed to vote in any election?

Yes 8% 666
    No 92% 7189

Total Votes: 7855

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quick Vote

Do you believe it is an infringement of any constitutional right to require voters to show absolute identification before they are allowed to vote in any election?

Yes 8% 667

No 92% 7218

Total Votes: 7885

This is not a scientific poll

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This should be a no-brainer!

Why do I, as an American citizen, have to have documents notarized to prove what I say is true? Why is it that illegal aliens only have to state what they say is true, but citizens and legal residents have to provide proof?

If I, as a voting US citizen, must provide proof of identity, income, etc; then I sure as hell have no problem proving that I have the right to vote. EVERYONE should have to prove they can vote! If you can't provide it, then johnny-crack-corn-and-I-don't-CARE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Yes 8% 667
    No 92% 7247
    Total Votes: 7914

Yes 8% 688
    No 92% 7407
    Total Votes: 8095

This is not a scientific poll
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    LOL well Im glad this is out

Quick Vote
    Yes 8% 691
    No 92% 7441
    Total Votes: 8132