Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lou Dobbs poll

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs poll

i watch lou dobss all the time. lately he has posting some poll results from some big poll he had done. been looking for it, but unless i am blind, i don't find it. does anyone know? or will it come out little by little in his shows?

Well if it isn't our friendly Troll!!!!!!!!!

I know where it is and I'm not telling!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two nights ago Lou did post poll results which are very indicative of all the polls I've heard... Approximately 85% say no to amnesty of any form.

I will try to look back on some of our postings here, and hopefully I can find a link to those results for you.

Suffice it to say, Legal Americans want no amnesty. Legal Americans say deport and slam our military on the Mexican border so illegals don't come back again.

This was some type of independent polling... I'll see what I can find for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well if it isn't our friendly Troll!!!!!!!!!

I know where it is and I'm not telling!

Dixie
    I know where the poll is too since I visit Lou Dobb's site frequently. I'm not telling either, but I'll vote.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

i don't see it.

have to see the amnesty question. did see that like 53% are citizenship for anchor babies. anyway, most of the results are consistent with almost every other poll. nothing new i see. but still want to see the amnesty question.

if not mistaken, this was a real poll. his nightly polls don't count.

Here is Lou Dobbs Poll http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/13/dobb

In the last week, the Lou Dobbs Tonight broadcast commissioned a poll to gauge the will of the people on the issues of illegal immigration and border security. As far as I know, it is the most comprehensive national poll that has been conducted in decades on these issues. Polling company Opinion Research Corporation interviewed 1,031 adult Americans representing every region of the country and all walks of life.

Our exclusive poll was constructed with no other motive than to ascertain how Americans are thinking about every aspect of our illegal immigration and border security crises. The margin of error for the poll is plus or minus 3 percentage points; it is 4.5 percentage points for the half-sample questions.

The first conclusion is not particularly surprising. There isn't great optimism that there will even be a so-called comprehensive reform legislation at all:

How confident are you that Congress and President Bush will pass new laws on immigration and border security that will improve the way the country handles this issue?
    Very confident 11%
    Fairly confident 24%
    Not very confident 29%
    Not confident at all 33%
    No opinion 3%
    As to the issue of border security and employer sanctions, a strong majority of Americans favor imposing heavy fines on employers who hire illegal aliens. And they want more Border Patrol, federal law enforcement officers and National Guard troops along our southern border with Mexico:

Would you favor or oppose each of the following proposals:

A. Building a fence along the 2,000-mile border with Mexico
    Favor 45%
    Oppose 50%
    No opinion 5%
    B. Imposing fines of tens of thousands of dollars on employers who hire illegal immigrants
    Favor 60%
    Oppose 36%
    No opinion 4%
    C. Sending employers who hire illegal immigrants to jail
    Favor 40%
    Oppose 55%
    No opinion 5%
    D. Putting more Border Patrol and federal law enforcement agents on the U.S. border with Mexico
    Favor 78%
    Oppose 19%
    No opinion 3%
    E. Sending National Guard troops to the U.S. border with Mexico
    Favor 56%
    Oppose 40%
    No opinion 4%
    While 50 percent of those surveyed oppose building a fence along our southern border with Mexico, 45 percent agree, which is just within the margin of error.

While President Bush and a number of members of both the Republican and Democratic leadership maintain that the federal government should not be deporting any illegal aliens back to their home countries, almost seven in 10 Americans believe we should:

Do you approve or disapprove of the U.S. government deporting illegal immigrants to the country they came from? (ASKED OF HALF SAMPLE)
    Approve 67%
    Disapprove 25%
    No opinion 8%
    An overwhelming majority of Americans want illegal immigration decreased, with more than one-third of those surveyed favoring the removal of all illegal aliens from this country:

Would you like to see the number of illegal immigrants currently in this country increased, decreased, or remain the same? (ASKED OF HALF SAMPLE)
    Increased 2%
    Remain the same 26%
    Decreased 67%
    No opinion 6%
    Americans also acknowledge that the United States government is only partly to blame for our illegal immigration and border security crisis. Three-fifths of those surveyed thinks the Mexican government encourages the immigration of its citizens to this country; only 18 percent said it discourages its citizens. And 83 percent says Mexico has "not done enough" to help stop illegal drugs from coming here. I obviously agree, considering by far the largest amounts of cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and marijuana enter the United States from Mexico.

Do you think the government of Mexico encourages or discourages illegal immigration of its citizens into the United States?
    Encourages 59%
    Discourages 18%
    No opinion 24%Do you think the government of Mexico is very responsible, somewhat responsible, not very responsible, or not responsible at all for the amount of illegal drugs currently coming into the United States? (ASKED OF HALF SAMPLE)
    Very responsible 32%
    Somewhat responsible 36%
    Not very responsible 14%
    Not responsible at all 13%
    No opinion 5%
    The will of the American people is clear: Secure our borders and ports. Then end illegal immigration. America is now at a historical crossroads, and we're about to learn whether the first three words of our Constitution matter at all to this government

Well DIANE.......sounds like DEPORTATION wins the day

Sounds like a plan to me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also took that poll and I am not telling where it is either, however you are right 2nd, deportation is in favor as well as putting troops on the border
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thank you Ms. Dianne. is that most of it? i didn't see the anchor baby question. 53% was for citizenship according to the show. the sample is not that bigger than other polls, but is big enough. and who on earth wants to see more illegal immigration? really. not even la raza wants that.

nothing new really. seen polls (plural) that has over 50% wanting deportation and saying that illegal harm the country, but over 50% are in favor of amnesty if individuals do xyz.

again, thank you Ms. Dianne.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInquisitor
    thank you Ms. Dianne. is that most of it? i didn't see the anchor baby question. 53% was for citizenship according to the show. the sample is not that bigger than other polls, but is big enough. and who on earth wants to see more illegal immigration? really. not even la raza wants that.

nothing new really. seen polls (plural) that has over 50% wanting deportation and saying that illegal harm the country, but over 50% are in favor of amnesty if individuals do xyz.

again, thank you Ms. Dianne.
    The only polls that would be for amnesty are the ones that Kennedy and McCain keep claiming are out there somewhere. But, they both suffer from mental strain and halucinations.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast