Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Lou Dobbs Poll 30 June

Do you believe Senators Obama and McCain are both pandering to the pro-amnesty, open borders crowd in order to win Hispanic votes in November?

Yes 97% 1145

No 3% 30

Total Votes: 1175

This is not a scientific poll

http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you believe Senators Obama and McCain are both pandering to the pro-amnesty, open borders crowd in order to win Hispanic votes in November?

Yes 98% 1410

No 2% 32

Total Votes: 1442

Yes 98% 1614
    No 2% 40

I forgot to copy my vote .
    But i was "Impressed" with Katie's piece on the Gi Bill College fund . Signed by Dubya yet !! Ok , I'll give Dubya a +1 for signing that bill for our new vet's . Now he's only minus -9999999 . It's a start i guess
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Yes 97% 2042
    No 3% 57
    Total Votes: 2099
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes 97% 2324

No 3% 82

Total Votes: 2406

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    Yes 97% 2512
    No 3% 91
    Total Votes: 2603

This question is a no-brainer. Wouldn't you love to know where the 3% no comes from.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn