Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Presently, they are counted. I was disappointed when I learned.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How do you figure they are counted? If three or four hundred walk across the border every single day--and I don't doubt for one second that is the case--how can they be counted? And how come nobody knows for sure how many there are here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are counted in the US Census by resident location. That's how the US Census works. They go to every address in the country and count heads and fill out forms. The question of are you a US Citizen or in the US legally is not a Census question. The Census is counting population, legal and illegal. So they are presently in our US Census. That's how I discovered that there are probably around 50,000,000 here already. Our 2000 Census and 1990 Census were both bigger than they should have been given our domestic birth and death rates. So who are these extra people I'm asking myself? They are illegal aliens. A few may be the increased legal immigration numbers. Congress increased the number from around 500,000 to over 1,000,000 in the 90's. Now they have increased that to over 1,200,000 plus separate additional increases in the H1b and H2b visa programs. And they "multiply" because they never leave and instead stay, bring their families, have children and boom....POPULATION GROWTH not intended by our laws in an economy that can not sustain them or US.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But you do understand that if nobody answers the door and if nobody sends back the forms, the people don't get counted? And you do understand that the census takes place once every ten years, right? In ten years fifty million illegals could stroll across the border and take up residence --ten families to a house-- and I say they still wouldn't be counted in the next census. If they see anyone who even looks like a gov't official, they will all of a sudden become deaf mutes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh exactly!! There are Americans who are counted in the US Census. I didn't get counted, par example. So anyone who believes we ONLY have 304,000,000 in the United States needs to up that number to account for the ones that didn't get counted, Americans, illegals, legal immigrants who just didn't get counted or like you say "hid from the Gov't" or lied about how many people in the house because of zoning laws they are violating or a million zillion different "accounting" problems.

According to Border Patrol, 4,000,000 to 5,000,000 enter illegally every year. Well this is 5 years since 2000 so add another 20,000,000 to 25,000,000 before you count their "birthing" and posterity. The ones that came during 2001 and 2001 will have first grades next year!

Millions of them since 2000 which is why the schools don't know what to do...they don't have the money to build the facilities but yet they are required by the US Supreme Court to "educate" illegal aliens.

See? They bought the US Supreme Court along time ago. That was where they started and then worked their way down to Congress and the White House.

Very Clever Plan.

I'm going to go to Lou's site and post the transcript that the poll was based on. Back in a minute!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I started a new thread for the transcript because I was afraid that people might NOT be looking at the Polls thread. It's in the "General Discussion" section.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12