Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSNBC Poll shows Obama Rating 36%

A recent MSNBC poll of 1,495,370 gave the following ratings for Obama:

A 36% B 7% C 4.7% D 12% F 40%

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093

I believe it
    In this dark time, we can only forget our differences and fight the darkness together.

To the supporters of Wonder Boy,.... I Hope you can handle the Change.

Commies and red diaper doper babies have a low tolerance for criticism. Since we have no Siberia to send the disenters, I bet the mental health professionals see a potential windfall as the comrades of hope and change find little comfort in the vodka.

Re: MSNBC Poll shows Obama Rating 36%

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    A recent MSNBC poll of 1,495,370 gave the following ratings for Obama:

A 36% B 7% C 4.7% D 12% F 40%

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093
    That sounds alot more realistic than the 63% his lemming msm was giving him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

His approval rating drops the more change he gives us. I hope those who wasted their vote electing this idiots realize now what a mistake he made. Obama makes George Bush look good.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Obama is run by the same people that ran Bush, Clinton etc...Has nothing to do with the figurehead. Look behind the curtain, Dorothy...

April
    Yep just a puppet, with puppet masters pulling the strings.

If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get? * 1542563 responses

He gets an A
    35%

He gets a B
    7%

He gets a C
    4.8%

He gets a D
    13%

He gets an F
    40%

2 months ago i predicted his popularity would tank in 8 months, looks like it already has started
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

You can still vote in this one. I just did.

Here's the current results:

Live Vote

If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get? * 1589013 responses

He gets an A
    34%

He gets a B
    6.8%

He gets a C
    4.9%

He gets a D
    13%

He gets an F
    41%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    2 months ago i predicted his popularity would tank in 8 months, looks like it already has started

He must be way more superficial than originally thought!

At around the same time you predicted a fall in popularity, I predicted that within 6 months we'd be seeing a shift in terms of muslims/islam and, within a year all facade of being a "christian" dropped altogether.

With his previously clandestine plan to appoint 500 muslims to remaining positions within his administration, the behind-the-scenes EO granting millions of Palestinians (population 99% muslim) unfettered access to the United States, and his steadfast refusal to militarize our borders despite intelligence gathering which clearly shows muslims, many with extremist and terrorist ties, are streaming across our border through Mexico.... and that's just we KNOW about......I'd say I got Pt. I correct.

We'll see what happens with Pt. II

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast