Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

No Brainer Poll.. Ban U.S Flag

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/ ... d-america/

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag should be banned in schools in order not to inflame Hispanic students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should be taken down for no one.

working4change
    Thank you for voting!
    No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 83.63% (4,193,340 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 12.06% (604,759 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' 0.19% (9,432 votes)

Other (post a comment) 4.12% (206,600 votes)

Total Votes: 5,014,131

Deport all of those people that want to ban our flag anywhere in the USA. It is our honor to fly the flag of our country. If someone does not like it they can leave anytime they want and go somewhere else. We need to ban the people that want to ban our flag. I have no use for anyone that does not love America. I fought in two wars to protect us and our country, that includes our flag, from the anti-American people around the world!! They are just un-American and do not deserve the rights of a true American.
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>

No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 85.41% (4,846,266 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 10.68% (606,243 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' 0.18% (10,307 votes)

Other (post a comment) 3.72% (211,289 votes)

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/05/ ... z1SkXKxKu6

I can't believe they are even asking this question! Are we in America or what?

I can't believe there has to be a poll to even ask this question! Ban the Flag of our country? LOL....I don't think so!
    WTF is wrong with this country?

There are people that want to bring our country down to this "one World Order" so they can control us even more than they are now. If our flag offends them, then they need to leave and go to another country that would put up with their B. S. !!!!!!
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>