Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Just because I SAID SO.
    and I say we shouldn't impeach Bush, although I don't like him, he was still elected by us and defeated Kerry by 3 million + votes.
    And that's a good reason not to impeach? Maybe we shouldn't arrest MS-13 gangsters either. After all they are very popular in Central America. Sheesh!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are back on this again, huh. Yes, he should. But only if they take Cheney out, too. Do you notice who the mouthpiece is lately? It makes me believe that they are trying to hide something. Cheney talks calmly, rationally--even when he lies through his teeth. Bush doesn't possess the skill to do that any more--if he ever had it.

I don't know what they will do if we have no people governing this country. Who will be in charge, Frist? Is he house majority leader? Is he the next puppet or does he have his own backbone? I just don't trust any of them anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, HASTERT would succede Cheney. Speaker of the House.

EXACTLY, dman, EXACTLY. TO THE LETTER.

And, I have noticed the SAME THING, JJ. They are sticking Cheney out there more and more. It's because he is such a GOOD LIAR. Bush just stumbles and mumbles all over himself and you can TELL HE'S LYING.
    CHENEY MUST GO. He is, if POSSIBLE, more dangerous than Bush ever was. If you had to pin Iraq on ONE PERSON, it would be Cheney. Then you could throw in Rumsfeld, Feith, Cambone, Wolfowitz. The PRESIDUNCE was just accidental. He just HAPPENED to be their TOOL.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Do you also notice that they are trotting out Karl Rove to stump for Jorge spying on Americans too? This just gets better and better. He claims that spying on Americans is essential to stopping Al Qaeda. What a moron. Get these wackos out of our government NOW!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you also notice that they are trotting out Karl Rove to stump
    Like anyone will ever again believe anything Rove says. Not this old gal!

Now I'm off to see Tom Tancredo!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PLEASE UPDATE US about Tancredo!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I voted ...66.62% vote YES...

Very good.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by returning_resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Just because I SAID SO.
    and I say we shouldn't impeach Bush, although I don't like him, he was still elected by us and defeated Kerry by 3 million + votes.
    And that's a good reason not to impeach? Maybe we shouldn't arrest MS-13 gangsters either. After all they are very popular in Central America. Sheesh!
    Yes, that's indeed a good reason not to impeach. We all knew that bush was wrong about Iraq and the so called WMS, but we still re-elected him. A country gets with it deserves. I didn't vote bush, I voted Kerry. but i know so manyBush voters that are now not happy with him and blame him for everything, those people can better look in the mirror and be ashamed for themselves as they elected Bush again. so i say to bush voters and who're not happy with him because of illegal immigration or sometihng else : "you get what you deserve "

Other than Tancredo, your other choices are the worst ever. I honestly think you put far too much trust in the ruling elite. If you don't think Bush should be impeached and you actually put trust in him then I think you are just an extremely naive person who needs a serious wake up call.
    I'm not saying that I trust him at all, but a country gets with it deserves. you elected a bad leader like bush, than stick with it.

About the Mexican invasion. You claim that Mexican incursions are only happening accidently? Are you kidding me? 216 incursion since 1998 is an accident? I don't think so.
    so ? that's indeed accidently. We all know that it's very hard to determine what is Mexico and what the US is as their is no clear fence. so it might happen that the Mexican soldiers cross into our country. but I don't think they do that deliberately all the time. somethimes they might do that to support smugglers, but most of the time it's accidently, I think.

3 million illegal aliens per year flooding across our borders to bring about their poverty, crime and diseases to our country. If that isn't an invasion then you tell me what is? Just because they all aren't wearing military garb and coming through with all sorts of weaponry doesn't mean it's not an invasion.
    Well, i don't know if 3 million illegal aliens cross every year, Census thinks about 400,000, so about 1/8th of what you claim. I know that some Mexicans want to re take the SW, but not all of them. why would legal Mexican americans take back the SW as they had to wait long to get legal status in the US and they fled the misery in Mexico. I don't believe that Mexican americans believe in an aztlan. Yes maybe some radicals among them, but most mexican americans are loyal and nice people.

Bush has sworn an oath to protect this country from an invasion (whatever kind of invasion that is) and he's failed to do so. He shirks his constitutional duties each and every day. That alone should be grounds for impeachment.
    Well did any previous president address illegal immigration over the last 20 years ? I don't think so and none of them was impeached either, so no reason to impeach bush too. just let him serve his term and vote Hillary in 2008 and all will go fine.

i agree with you on Iraq, but what only matters to me is that the Iraqi people feel liberated and were happy that they could vote. so Bush saved a nation, so why impeach him for that ?

Add onto the list of impeachable offenses what Bush has done to our deficit and our economy. Bush also refuses to address the growing threat that is China.
    what threat from China ? Military ? Well, we and China are likely not fight a war as both countries will be destroyed when China has it's new ICBM by 2010. there will be just a balance of poewer. we're seen as the most powerful country in the world, but we can't defeat Russia as they can stillnuke us many times over. Economically ??? Well, maybe China will be richer than us in one day ? So what ?

and yes, I trust Hillary. Prove me wrong then. You just say that they can't be trusted but don't back up your statement.[/quote]

Yes Dennis Hastert would become President if we impeach both Bush and Cheney.

Dennis will enforce US immigration law because as a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, he will honor our laws as President. Why would he not?

Dennis is a teacher from Illinois with no visions of being Grand Ruler of the Universe.

Dennis will support HB 4437 and tell the Senate if you don't comply with the Will of the American People, I'll veto your budget and shut the US Government down. (I can hope he'd do this) What American wouldn't do this to save our nation? Those piggy senators will come around when their checks marked United States of America stop showing up in their bank accounts especially after Lobby Reform when no one can even buy them FOOD.

And this doesn't mean he'll become President in 2009. It just means he'll finish the term of the Wackident. He might run, he might not, he might win, he might not...but we'll be alot safer in every respect with a Hastert in the White House instead of a Bush or Cheney.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast