View Poll Results: Poll 3: My opinions of ALIPAC's performance

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm unhappy with ALIPAC's performance and direction issue has taken in America

1 2.00%
  • I'm unhappy with ALIPAC's but happy with direction issue has taken in America

1 2.00%
  • Neutral or no opinion

2 4.00%
  • I'm happy with ALIPAC's performance but unhappy with direction issue has taken in America

26 52.00%
  • I'm happy with ALIPAC's performance and happy with direction issue has taken in America

20 40.00%
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Poll 3: My views on the performance of ALIPAC fighting against illegal immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll 3: My views on the performance of ALIPAC fighting against illegal immigration?

Please review our yearly accomplishments 2005-2011 at this link and then vote in our poll about your satisfaction level with ALIPAC's Performance.

ALIPAC's Accomplishments 2005-2011
    http://www.alipac.us/content/illegal...ents-2011-198/

Feel free to elaborate with comments here below the poll.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'm sorry W., but I'm confused by the questions...could you clarify "direction issue" for me?

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    I'm sorry W., but I'm confused by the questions...could you clarify "direction issue" for me?
    The direction of the illegal immigration issue. Are you happy with the direction things are going on the issue of illegal immigration or unhappy with the current direction you perceive on the issue?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please review our yearly accomplishments 2005-2011 at this link and then vote in our poll about your satisfaction level with ALIPAC's Performance.
    Are you happy with the direction things are going on the issue of illegal immigration or unhappy with the current direction you perceive on the issue?
    I read these as two separate questions?

I have seen that the good people here have the Heart of a lion and are better informed on current events as a whole while the rest appear to be more interested in whatever feel good story is on the news today and clueless to the real world and the dangers this Country currently faces as a result of this invasion
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

i feel like it's almost hopeless to turn back this illegal tide. Another situation i feel very strongly about and i am as guilty is when talking about illegal aliens, i tend to say "just come here legally or the right way and you are welcome to be here"..

I've changed my mind on LEGAL immigrants. I see no reason why and in fact absolutely negative prospects for US Citizens to continue to issue 125, 000 legal work visas per month to foreign workers when we have 20 million US citizens out of jobs. That is 1.375 MILLION jobs each year going to foreign workers! Legal workers! IMO, legal immigration a big problem as well...we are letting in our enemies from countries who hate us and they are proselytizing our US citizens into THEIR religion. I've been on enough chat boards to hear US citizens say that a worker from India on work visa was made a supervisor and promptly started replacing US citizens with more workers from India...also have heard how employer deliberately LIE about not being about to recruit a US employee...perfect example is the young woman who told Obama her husband is an engineer and been unemployed for several years. Recently I read that reading Xrays are now being outsourced to foreign countries...do you really want your Xrays read over computer when digital photography is not that great on the net.

I don't know what the answer is...even my rep Howard Coble tells me when i write to him on illegals and legals that we NEED foreign workers. If that is true, then the federal gove or state or local governments should be able to have an accurate database of types of job openings as to whether they truly cannot be filled with a qualified US citizen.

There are lots and lots of Americans that are passionately fed up with the illegal immigration invasion. Alipac’s efforts are great, but there are many different AIA (Anti-Illegal Immigrant Alien) groups around the nation that all have similar intentions to solve the problem. There is strength in numbers. Even the illegals have figured this out.
    In my humble opinion, if all the different AIA groups / organizations could pool their resources and work as a unified front, then the problem could be addressed / challenged on a National level as well as local. This is sorely needed, as Obama is the one guy pushing for amnesty for the illegals. For me, as a member of several of these groups, it is hard to keep track of and respond to all the polls, surveys, calls to action, etc. etc. A sharp web designer would be key to executing this, but it would be a full time job to establish, and maybe full time on a continuing basis to keep up with updates and changes. This could be done remotely through all the different groups, contributing to something like a Central Information Action Agency (CIAA).