Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll about Border Security

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/6823674/detail.html

Scroll down the article midway and please take the poll that says you agree with the Sheriffs and NOT Reyes. This guy has really ticked off a bunch of people now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted for the Sheriff

Do you agree with Rep. Reyes, or with Sheriff's Samaniego and West?
    Choice Votes Percentage of 730 Votes

Rep. Reyes 74 10%
    Sheriff's Samaniego and West 656 90%
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was 90% this morning when I voted, too.

The more they talk about this on the TV out here, the madder I get.

I don't know who in Washington Reyes is afraid of but he had better start listening to the people. And i'm more convinced than ever that when he was the Border patrol head it was common practice to just turn their backs and let them in.

I didn't know what to think of Sanmiego (sp?) until now. I'd say he's an admirable adversary for lawbreakers from everywhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted!!!

After reading the seven pages of comments on the hearings and reading the news article it sounds like Reyes is the one with the agenda. I wonder if he is subsidizing his Congressional wages with another source of payment? Just wondering!

Sure sounds that way to me.

I wonder if he is subsidizing his Congressional wages with another source of payment? Just wondering!
    Good Question, Darlene. If you heard him speak, you probably already figured out he's Mexican. I think he sides with what he perceives to be his people yet uses that Border Patrol career as some sort of symbol for the Americans who vote that he is legit. I don't know what to think of him anymore because he definitely is two faced, and more blatantly so than most politicians, in my opinion. At least most of the others don't change their story before the media within a couple days of each statement!

It is entirely possible that he's in someone's pocket. Perhaps the drug cartel?

Reyes is absolutely outrageous. Now, who do we believe, Reyes or our lying eyes?? I mean..wth...there were PICTURES of this...!!!!!!

I voted, of course and it was still 10% and 90%..I didn't stay to read the comments...perhaps I'll have time to do that later...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Voted. What a jerk that Reyes guy! His challenging the two Sheriffs is like calling into question two people who say the sky is blue.

Voted. Still 90%.

I'd say Reyes has an agenda of his own, too.

I don't know if any of you have seen my posts before about this joker or not. But I am serious when I tell you that last Saturday morning he was right on the local news telling the reporter how upset he was that the federal gov't wasn't doing anything about the Mexican soldiers on the border. This baffles me to no end!

Choice Votes Percentage of 1032 Votes
    Rep. Reyes 100 10%
    Sheriff's Samaniego and West 932 90%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast