Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll about Karl Rove and Illegal Immigration

On top right hand side
    http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=19780

Did Karl Rove lose his control over White House strategy because of their illegal immigration reform debacle?

(50%)
    No

(36%)
    Yes

(14%)
    Other
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Did Karl Rove lose his control over White House strategy because of their illegal immigration reform debacle?

(46%)
    No

(43%)
    Yes

(11%)
    Other
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If he didn't he should have. How did that fat, pasty , troll come to have such power over our future. I'll agree that his boss seemed to be the lesser of 2 evils but not by much.

I missed the poll and there is a new one up. I'm not a Republican but I voted anyway. As a former life-long Deomcrat, I now consider myself Independent and freed from the useless two-party USA political system. Check this out:

THIS POLL IS FOR REPUBLICANS ONLY: Will you vote for Republican Party candidates who support guest worker programs?

(53%)
    No

(19%)
    Yes

(18%)
    I'm not a Republican & because I'm grateful PHX included me in this poll and didn't prohibit me from voting, I'm clicking this option.

(10%)
    Other

Comments (3)
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I voted and I voted NO
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"