Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POLL : AZ STAR NET ON BP AGENTS COMPEAN AND RAMOS

A sign marks the flood plain along the Rio Grande where drug smuggler Osvaldo Aldrete Davila was a shooting victim involving former Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Alonso Compean in 2005.

Was this situation handled appropriately?

I don't know what to think. It's a complex situation that has no easy answers. 5 %

The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 76 %

The border patrol officers should have been punished, but more than 10 years in prison was much too steep. 14 %

The border patrol officers overstepped their duty and got a reasonable punishment for the crime. 6 %

Total number of votes 124

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/border/169670

My local paper published this AP article today. I'v noticed the AP stories are written to show the worst side of the BP agents. Since the AP service is global, these stories are printed thru out the world, I'll be writing my own rebuttal for the editor.

I don't know what to think. It's a complex situation that has no easy answers. 7 %

The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 72 %

The border patrol officers should have been punished, but more than 10 years in prison was much too steep. 15 %

The border patrol officers overstepped their duty and got a reasonable punishment for the crime. 7 %

Total number of votes 307

I don't know what to think. It's a complex situation that has no easy answers. 6 %

The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 73 %

The border patrol officers should have been punished, but more than 10 years in prison was much too steep. 14 %

The border patrol officers overstepped their duty and got a reasonable punishment for the crime. 7 %

Total number of votes 348

I don't know what to think. It's a complex situation that has no easy answers. 2 %
    The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 87 %
    The border patrol officers should have been punished, but more than 10 years in prison was much too steep. 8 %
    The border patrol officers overstepped their duty and got a reasonable punishment for the crime. 3 %

Total number of votes 970

Poll results aren't scientific. Percentages may not add up to 100 percent due to rounding off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know what to think. It's a complex situation that has no easy answers. 2 %

The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 87 %

The border patrol officers should have been punished, but more than 10 years in prison was much too steep. 8 %

The border patrol officers overstepped their duty and got a reasonable punishment for the crime. 3 %

Total number of votes 994

April

Total number of votes 995

The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 86 %

Total number of votes 1029

Banned
    The border patrol officers should not have been punished at all. They were just doing their job. 86 %

Total number of votes 1032

Total number of votes 1034

Poll results aren't scientific. Percentages may not add up to 100 percent due to rounding off.