Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll...Az vs DOJ

Who do you think will win? Arizona or the Department of Justice?

Arizona (94 %)

DOJ (6 %)

http://townhall.com/
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who do you think will win?

Arizona or the Department of Justice?

Arizona (94 %)

DOJ (6 %)

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who do you think will win? Arizona or the Department of Justice?

Arizona (94 %)

DOJ (6 %)

There was a joker a Latino illegal alien on full Harvard scholarship at the demonstration yesterday who said that Arizona is going to fail because only the federal government has the righ to inquire if someone is an American citizen. Sanctuary policies merely remind police officers not to ask if they have not been asked about a specific person by the federals. The argument is flawed but annoying and I look forward to asking the people at the Immigration Law Reform Institute about it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport all illegal aliens

REPLACE HOLDER AND IN 2012 LET'S ELECT ANOTHER PRESIDENT. WE DO NOT NEED OBAMA WHO SUPPORTS AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE DO NOT NEED OBAMA BECAUSE HE DOES NOT SUPPORT SB 1070. REPLACE HOLDER.

I voted and results are same as above.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    There was a joker a Latino illegal alien on full Harvard scholarship at the demonstration yesterday who said that Arizona is going to fail because only the federal government has the righ to inquire if someone is an American citizen. Sanctuary policies merely remind police officers not to ask if they have not been asked about a specific person by the federals. The argument is flawed but annoying and I look forward to asking the people at the Immigration Law Reform Institute about it.
    What are they teaching at Harvard these days? Obfuscation through semantics 101?

On this mornings news shows I heard it mentioned several times that the AZ law conflicts with Federal "policy". Well a policy is NOT A LAW. That argument is then moot.

I'll be looking forward to your report about what the ILRI tells you Richard.