Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll concerned about Mexican military?

Daily Poll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/polls/

BORDERING ON ANARCHY
    Read related story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you concerned about armed Mexican incursions into the U.S.?
    No, as Chertoff said, these stories of armed border crossings are 'overblown'
    No, Mexicans are peace loving people who come here for jobs – they pose no threat to our safety
    No, a few innocent mistakes are being used by hysterical propagandists, bigots and xenophobes as a scare tactic
    No
    This needs more investigation
    Yes, I don't know why the U.S. government doesn't consider a violation of our sovereignty a serious matter
    Yes, there should be no mistake where the border is
    Yes, they're acts of war
    Yes, but I'm more concerned the U.S. government isn't doing anything about it
    Yes
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned

Yes, but I'm more concerned the U.S. government isn't doing anything about it 71.96% (780)

Yes, I don't know why the U.S. government doesn't consider a violation of our sovereignty a serious matter 12.92% (140)

Yes, they're acts of war 9.50% (103)

Yes, there should be no mistake where the border is 1.38% (15)

Yes 1.20% (13)

No, a few innocent mistakes are being used by hysterical propagandists, bigots and xenophobes as a scare tactic 1.01% (11)

No, as Chertoff said, these stories of armed border crossings are 'overblown' 0.74% (

This needs more investigation 0.74% (

No 0.55% (6)

No, Mexicans are peace loving people who come here for jobs – they pose no threat to our safety 0.00% (0)

TOTAL VOTES: 1084

I feel it is an act of war, personally. And I'm definitely concerned that the US govt does absolutely nothing about it other than try to make our border law enforcement officials look like chicken little.

BORDERING ON ANARCHY
    Read related story

Yes, but I'm more concerned the U.S. government isn't doing anything about it 71.81% (922)

Yes, I don't know why the U.S. government doesn't consider a violation of our sovereignty a serious matter 13.01% (167)

Yes, they're acts of war 9.74% (125)

Yes, there should be no mistake where the border is 1.32% (17)

No, a few innocent mistakes are being used by hysterical propagandists, bigots and xenophobes as a scare tactic 1.01% (13)

Yes 1.01% (13)

No, as Chertoff said, these stories of armed border crossings are 'overblown' 0.78% (10)

This needs more investigation 0.70% (9)

No 0.62% (

No, Mexicans are peace loving people who come here for jobs – they pose no threat to our safety 0.00% (0)

TOTAL VOTES: 1284
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can you imagine an army of juan armed with high powered leaf blowers. Seriously though I think this issue is about the Mexican army helping some drug smugglers escape the Texas Highway Patrol and the Border patrol a few months ago. There wasn't much the Americans could do since the Mexican Army had 50 caliber machine guns mounted on their vehicles. The government of Mexico has no more control over their Army than they do their police forces (or should I say farces).

There wasn't much the Americans could do since the Mexican Army had 50 caliber machine guns mounted on their vehicles.
    andyt, that is exactly my point. There wasn't much they could do at that moment and our legislators sat laughing up their sleeves at the sheriffs who went to washington armed with photos and testimonials trying to tell them that something needs to be done! It was how long ago? And still nothing has been done. Why aren't OUR soldiers on OUR border to back up OUR law enforcement against the lawless nation to the south of us?

I don't fault those border patrol agents and I don't fault the other law enforcement officers for not staging another "Custer's last stand" fiasco against heavily armed challengers of unknown numbers. I call those men the front line heros of this nation's well being because they have to live with the consequences every single day on the job of our own government's stupidity for NOT securing our border. It just infuriates me that they get accused of trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill by people who aren't there to see what is going on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)