Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll - control of food production...

News With Views Poll
    Take our poll and see what readers really think!

HR 875 Food Safety Modernization Act
    The government wants to control all food production
    including your own garden.
    Read article

What do you think is the real motive of this bill?

choices....the Gov't cares about the people....
    or the Govt wants to control the food and people...
    so far = 100% for second choice....

Back to Home Page

http://www.newswithviewsstore.com/polls.html
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will this legislation take into consideration the Michelle Obama white house garden now being planted

I honestly think they want to make sure you cannot fend for yourself. They've already messed with the seeds, I'm sure it will be everything from massive water restrictions, to what, if any fertilizer you use to insect stuff. I already thought it was against the law to sell anything you grow without inspections and all the riff-raf, but I don't think they want you to even be able to give or trade with neighbors. I mean they do such a good job at regulating as it is. Knowing them they'll start saying you must have x size yard and who knows what to make sure you can't exist without their control. Watch the prices on those items sky rocket as well. Make it too expensive to even try and do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

American Criminals: Backyard Gardners

It is hard to imagine that under this law an American citizen could be arrested for planting a tomato in their own yard but an illegal can sneak into our country, steal documents, work under the table, not pay taxes, get free welfare goodies, drop out babies and make the American people pay for them, get free medical services, free education for their children and the Gov't wants to reward them and punish us for planting a tomato. You've got to be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had an Uncle who left a tape giving his life story. He was raised during the depression. And yes seriously, 10 mile walk in the snow to school. LOL I'd like to know when they actually started out and how long school was......but on the way to school, they would fish and take their catch to the local restaurant to make money. Cardboard in their shoes, etc. My grandma sold eggs and chickens and made pies and whatever else they could do. Mend clothes...whatever.

Try that today. You cannot make homemade anything and sell it at a business...they've even hit churches and bake sales saying you are limited as to how many sales per year before having to get a license and inspections etc. You can't have chickens in your yard, let alone, butcher and sell them or their eggs to people without being a business, or zoned and inspected to do so. People bartered and now, in certain states you can't do that either without paying taxes. Remember when you could buy and make clothes for cheaper than buying them? Having a "store bought" dress was a treat! Now try it. I just got done buying a cheap machine and making these towel do-hickey things to hang on your cabinet knobs because I don't know how to crochet......the towel was the cheapest thing and not worth what I paid to make the whole thing, except my kid can say mom made it.

I swear to you, they will make bell canning jars and all the things to do it yourself more expensive than what it would cost to buy it from some country where you're not sure if it's real or not , in order to keep the trade alive. My dad was a mechanic for years......he used to do alot of the things on our cars by himself to save money. Then they made laws in certain areas where you couldn't do that in your driveway. Remember the change in tools...regular and metric, so you had to have a set of both to do anything? Then they changed the cars to where you need computer mechanics to do it. I remember during the gas shortage and home heating fuel was seriously high...people started building fireplaces and getting wood burning stoves.....in no time we had environmental rules to stop it and price increases for the wood to where it cost pretty much the same....and then of course insurance increases for having a fireplace to end up costing more. Heck in my neighborhood you aren't supposed to wash your car in your driveway because of phosphate issues, not to mention water restrictions. Depending on where you lived, some people during recessions let their families stay with them and camp out in their yards or park their RV.....before long they were making that illegal. My neighbors can't have their RV in their yard any longer than 2 wks. without a fine. They have to have a place to pay to store it in off seasons. In the summer, they can't stay any longer than 2 weeks in a park....they don't want tent or RV communities to develope. They pay 32 thousand dollars a year to belong to a club where they can move around to various campsites.

I talked endlessly to older people and even though it was years ago, the same story rings true.....the second you make yourself self sufficient, they will do whatever necessary to make sure you can't. Don't you think Americans are unfamaliar to multi -family dwellings? NO.. They made it illegal with their codes and such. Think Americans are too stupid and lazy to find a need and fill it? NO...they just made so many rules to stop it. Think people are too lazy to mow their laws or too stupid to do it? NO....they're working 2 jobs, and don't have time before the code official comes calling to say their grass is too long. Want to save some money and grill outside.....sorry, in some areas it's forbidden...fire hazard, people complaining about smoke....whatever. Want to be a kind neighbor and for free shovel their snow? Watch out.....they may sue you because you damaged a plant you didn't see. Wanna do the neighborhood boy a favor and let him butcher your yard to encourage hard work? Be careful....they may sue you because he had a thorn cut him.

It doesn't surprise me at all.....guess the final straw for me was a bunch of illegal aliens comming in and calling us lazy when that is so far from the truth it's not funny. Wait till they start actually enforcing all these laws, we have been abiding all this time!!!!!!!