Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Poll: Do you support the lastest immigration bill?

http://www.gohunter08.com/

Poll Results :
    1) "(The Senate bill) ignores the Secure Fence Act signed into law last year and only requires construction of 370 miles of fence as opposed to the 854 miles mandated by the law...I believe that this package will result in lower wages for America’s already-struggling families by encouraging the importation of cheap foreign labor rather than investing, developing and growing a domestic workforce that will sustain our economy far into the future." -- Duncan Hunter
    Do you support the Senate bill?

Yes, we have to do something. 201 (6.07%)

No, I agree with Duncan Hunter, it is amnesty and it is wrong. 3109 (93.93%

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    1) "(The Senate bill) ignores the Secure Fence Act signed into law last year and only requires construction of 370 miles of fence as opposed to the 854 miles mandated by the law...I believe that this package will result in lower wages for America’s already-struggling families by encouraging the importation of cheap foreign labor rather than investing, developing and growing a domestic workforce that will sustain our economy far into the future." -- Duncan Hunter

Yes, we have to do something. 201 (6.05%)
    No, I agree with Duncan Hunter, it is amnesty and it is wrong. 3119 (93.95%)

Total Replies :3320
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Poll Results :

Yes, we have to do something. 201 (6.05%)
    No, I agree with Duncan Hunter, it is amnesty and it is wrong. 3119 (93.95%)

Poll Results :

Yes, we have to do something. 202 (6.06%)

No, I agree with Duncan Hunter, it is amnesty and it is wrong. 3132 (93.94%)

Total Replies :3334
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)