Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POLL: Do You Want President Obama Re-Elected in 2012?

Do you want President Obama re-elected in 2012?

Do you want Obamacare repealed?

These important questions and others need to be answered by every citizen in America.

Please urge every U.S. citizen to vote in the important Newsmax national poll because other Americans and the media want to know your opinion.

You can simply vote here and send your friends and family members a link to our Newsmax Poll: www.obamacarepoll.com

And help us spread the word by notifying your friends, family, and neighbors on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, or even your blog.

These important questions and others need to be answered by every citizen in America.

Please urge them to vote in the important national poll because other Americans and the media want to know your opinion.

You can simply send them a link to our Newsmax Poll: www.obamacarepoll.com

And help us spread the word by notifying your friends, family, and neighbors on Facebook, Twitter, Digg, or even your blog.

www.obamacarepoll.com

what are you nuts
    No No No
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my young life just a memory now I believed this country could withstand one man 8 years no matter how bad however now since the world has changed so much I no longer believe that, America is on borrowed time we may not have 4 more years without drastic change.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I voted in the poll.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Sorry, they don't get my contact information. No way.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: POLL: Do You Want President Obama Re-Elected in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by American-ized

Please urge every U.S. citizen to vote in the important Newsmax national poll because other Americans and the media want to know your opinion.

You can simply vote here and send your friends and family members a link to our Newsmax Poll: www.obamacarepoll.com

Please urge them to vote in the important national poll because other Americans and the media want to know your opinion.

You can simply send them a link to our Newsmax Poll: www.obamacarepoll.com

www.obamacarepoll.com

NewsMax just e mailed me the results of their poll......very interesting!!

America Do you support the full repeal of President Obama's healthcare plan Congress passed in 2010?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, repeal it completely 374280(78%) No, don’t repeal it at all 74605(15%) No, repeal just parts of it30606(6%)
    Should Congress restore $500 billion in Medicare benefits for seniors that the Obama plan cut?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, restore the Medicare benefits384140(81%) No, don't restore the Medicare benefits 86633(18%)
    Do you support President Obama's desire to give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty and a path to citizenship?

Yes, I support Obama's amnesty plan69741(14%) No, I oppose it 406941(85%)
    What do you believe Congress' top priority should be in 2011?

Cutting spending284694(60%) Cutting taxes 34200(7%) Paying down the national debt 105881(22%) Improving the nation's security 44642(9%)
    Do you plan on voting to re-elect President Obama in 2012?

Yes, re-elect79519(16%) No, for another candidate386062(80%) Not sure right now13844(2%)

Read more on Newsmax.com: Newsmax - SurveyResults
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Banned
    Uhhh.....NO!

Do you support President Obama's desire to give 12 million illegal aliens amnesty and a path to citizenship?

Yes, I support Obama's amnesty plan 69741(14%)
    No, I oppose it 406941(85%)

Looks like Americans have spoken.....why isn't anyone listening?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLady

Yes, I support Obama's amnesty plan 69741(14%)
    No, I oppose it 406941(85%)

Looks like Americans have spoken.....why isn't anyone listening?

Because they have ears but they can't hear!!!! They have eyes but the can't see!!!!! They have brains but it doesn't compute!!!! They have graft and it pays well!!!!

Your guess is has good as mine WHY WHY WHY!!!! This is an age old question about our politicians I guess the real answer is because they don't have to???

Kathyet