Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Are free trade agreements good for America?

Are free trade agreements good for America? * 3445 responses

Yes. These pacts create better and higher-paying jobs, lower the cost of goods and keep the economy growing.
    21%

No. These agreements lead to the outsourcing of American jobs and ignore human rights abuses or even encourage them.
    74%

I'm not sure.
    4.8%

VOTE AT: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21282210/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

re free trade agreements good for America? * 3613 responses
    Yes. These pacts create better and higher-paying jobs, lower the cost of goods and keep the economy growing.
    21%
    No. These agreements lead to the outsourcing of American jobs and ignore human rights abuses or even encourage them.
    74%
    I'm not sure.
    4.8%
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to the site and could not find anywhere to vote! Again, is this a case of they do not want to hear from the American People!? They pull the poll when it goes against what they want to hear?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Are free trade agreements good for America? * 3800 responses

21%

75%

I'm not sure.
    4.8%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are free trade agreements good for America? * 3906 responses

20%

75%

I'm not sure.
    4.8%

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    20%

75%

I'm not sure.
    4.6%
    Not a scientific survey. Click to learn more. Results may not

Are free trade agreements good for America? * 7419 responses
    18%
    77%
    I'm not sure.
    4.6%

IMO... they should get rid of "I don't know" and replace it with "HELL NO!"

Are free trade agreements good for America? * 7439 responses
    18%
    77%
    I'm not sure.
    4.5%
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

free trade agreements good for America? * 7503 responses

18%

77%

I'm not sure.
    4.5%
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Are free trade agreements good for America? * 7620 responses

18%

77%

I'm not sure.
    4.5%
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast