Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll...Housing Bill?

How do you view the housing rescue bill?

Needed boost to economy 28% 10053
    Bailout of reckless homeowners 72% 25646
    Total Votes: 35699

http://www.cnn.com/
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Needed boost to economy 28% 10329
    Bailout of reckless homeowners 72% 26433
    Total Votes: 36762
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How do you view the housing rescue bill?Needed boost to economy 28% 10237
    Bailout of reckless homeowners 72% 26171
    Total Votes: 36408

This is "Not" imo a good poll . Very loaded question with the "True" issue of the bailout missing from the poll .
    Is This Bailout for the Bankers and their friends ? YES 100% . Again with taxpayers money . This bought out Congress will sign off Any thing as long as it has Billions of our dollars to be spent in High places. It's just like patting the Crook on the back with a "Good job Brownie" message !
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Needed boost to economy 28% 10871
    Bailout of reckless homeowners 72% 27817
    Total Votes: 38688

I say "NO BAILOUT With my Tax money!!!"
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

This is "Not" imo a good poll . Very loaded question with the "True" issue of the bailout missing from the poll .
    Is This Bailout for the Bankers and their friends ? YES 100% . Again with taxpayers money . This bought out Congress will sign off Any thing as long as it has Billions of our dollars to be spent in High places. It's just like patting the Crook on the back with a "Good job Brownie" message
    !

I can`t believe this is happening. It`s are so called governments fault along with the banks. Your so right tencz57. So what now we pay the bill. The Americans can`t afford it, were broke. lets have them pay for it with thier hefty salarys., and fine them for not doing thier sworn duty to the American people
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pjwishes
    Is This Bailout for the Bankers and their friends ? YES 100% . Again with taxpayers money . This bought out Congress will sign off Any thing as long as it has Billions of our dollars to be spent in High places. It's just like patting the Crook on the back with a "Good job Brownie" message
    !

I can`t believe this is happening. It`s are so called governments fault along with the banks. Your so right tencz57. So what now we pay the bill. The Americans can`t afford it, were broke. lets have them pay for it with thier hefty salarys., and fine them for not doing thier sworn duty to the American people
    This is just one more nail in America’s coffin from the NAU. The US must fail for the NAU to take hold, so the elites will ensure we crash and burn. And our leaders are too blinded in their thrust for power that they don’t see things as we do.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Shoot folks! This will be very good for those that mortgaged their first home to buy the second, third and fourth, the SUV, boat and motorcycle. There is really no problem as the Fed is printing money (with no basis in reality) all the time, and the US Mint is probably doing round-the-clock work. Just remember what our dear leader told us after the 9/11 attacks: go out and shop!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You're right Vortex, this really PO's me.

Chris Dodd is an A-Class buffoon. As a responsible person who bought a home and mortgage I could afford and did not take out an ARM or mortgage I could not afford (and buy flat screen TVs etc.), I have to now help subsidize irresponsible people who did. But at least those who take advantage of this sham will have to share some of any future price appreciation with the FHA.

How do you view the housing rescue bill?
    Needed boost to economy 27% 22271
    Bailout of reckless homeowners 73% 60601
    Total Votes: 82872

And when I heard there were amendments attached to help fund LaRaza illegal aliens, I WAS LIVID!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn