Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

POLL: Legal vs. Illegal Immigration

Poll is at bottom of the article:
    http://immigration.freedomblogging.com/ ... udy-shows/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does this study change how you think? Let us know what you think.

Does the PPIC study change your views on illegal immigration? Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought. 22 7% of all votes
    No, I still oppose illegal immigration — even if people can get legal papers later. 280 83% of all votes
    No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it’s just fine. 36 11% of all votes
    Total Votes: 338

Started: June 5, 2008
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought. 226% of all votes
    No, I still oppose illegal immigration -- even if people can get legal papers later. 28983% of all votes
    No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it's just fine. 3610% of all votes
    Total Votes: 347

Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does the PPIC study change your views on illegal immigration?

Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought. 226% of all votes
    No, I still oppose illegal immigration -- even if people can get legal papers later. 29183% of all votes
    No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it's just fine. 3610% of all votes
    Total Votes: 349

Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought. 22 (6% of all votes)
    No, I still oppose illegal immigration -- even if people can get legal papers later. 304 (84% of all votes)
    No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it's just fine. 38 (10% of all votes)
    Total Votes: 364

Does the PPIC study change your views on illegal immigration?

Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought.

No, I still oppose illegal immigration -- even if people can get legal papers later.

No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it's just fine.

Total Votes: 369

Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought. 40 7% of all votes

No, I still oppose illegal immigration -- even if people can get legal papers later. 480 82% of all votes

No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it's just fine. 64 11% of all votes

Total Votes: 584

Yes, I see it is more complicated than I thought. 407% of all votes

No, I still oppose illegal immigration -- even if people can get legal papers later. 48482% of all votes

No, I always knew the immigration system worked like this and I think it's just fine. 6411% of all votes

Total Votes: 588

NO NO NO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn