Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll at Newsmax. Healthcare and illegal aliens

It's mainly about healthcare but one questions ask about illegal aliens.

http://news1.newsmax.com/obama-healthca ... nAodJVINtQ

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Do You Support Obama's Health Care Plan?

1) Do you support President Obama's and the Democrat's plan for universal health care?
    Yes
    No

2) Do you believe the Democratic health plan should include 45 million uninsured, including illegal aliens?
    Yes, should include 45 million.
    No, should not.

3) Do you approve of President Obama’s handling of health care reform?
    Yes
    No

4) Do you believe Obama’s health care plan is too expensive?
    Yes
    No

5) Do you agree that new health care costs should be paid for by increasing taxes on the "wealthy"?
    Yes, increase taxes on the wealthy.
    No, don't increase taxes.

6) If you were allowed to join the public health care system at rates cheaper than your private insurance, would you join it?
    Yes, I would join.
    No I would not join.

7) Who did you vote for in 2008?
    McCain
    Obama
    Other
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first question is misleading. Since I am dissatisfied with the status quo and Obama is the only avenue towards reform, Yes. But since Obama is a major party whore impossible to break from the influence of Insurance and Pharmaceuticals, No.
    The second question is a no-brainer. To include illegals is to provide entitlement. That would mean the same as no longer illegal just because they catch a cold here.
    The third question helps out with why I would answer Yes to the first question because it is obvious his handling of health care reform gave us a sorry, bloated, expensive, watered down system that violates individual freedoms.
    The fifth question tells me to want to say Yes if I am not rich. I am not rich. Perhaps I think that the taxes should be aimed at specific rich people, like the producers of health care themselves from pharmaceutical companies, insurance providers, and so on. Afterall, reform is not possible without punishing the gougers.
    The sixth question begs the question does cheaper coverage mean less adequate coverage?
    As for the seventh question, as if I had a choice
    Equality is the mutual respect for the boundaries between persons