Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll:In state tution for IAs in MA?

Massachusetts governor's second term will push tuition for illegal immigrants.

Poll
    Deval Patrick said he will push in-state tuition benefits for illegal immigrants in his second term. Is this a good move?

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x2900988 ... immigrants
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: In state tution for IAs in MA?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Massachusetts governor's second term will push tuition for illegal immigrants.

Poll
    Deval Patrick said he will push in-state tuition benefits for illegal immigrants in his second term. Is this a good move?

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x2900988 ... immigrants

No No
    what about the American Kid they don't count well I think they should start to figfht about this . that BS come on you parent help your kid you are paying for this kick the gov Of Mass the hell out I know if this was My kids you would see war. I pay & the illegal Immigrant get free I don't think so This Is BS

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals

Deport all illegal aliens now.

Yes. A path to higher education will further integrate illegal immigrants into American society, paving a path to legal citizenship.
    No. This money should be put towards more financial aid for the state's legal citizens. Massachusetts' public universities need these funds.
    or view results
    Thank you for your vote.

* Yes. A path to higher education will further integrate illegal immigrants into American society, paving a path to legal citizenship. 7%

* No. This money should be put towards more financial aid for the state's legal citizens. Massachusetts' public universities need these funds. 92%
    Total votes: 511

Kathyet

I live in MA and DID not vote for this idiot Deval. Funny he didn't mention any of this crazy rhetoric before the elections! He knows he wouldn't have a chance to win another term granting rights to illegals. We came over from Africa (legally) back in the 70's. My entire family has worked since day one and never been on public assistance. Our parents encouraged us to enroll in college and some of us have graduated from grad school. My mother's 2 brother's and sister waited 9 years back home before they were granted legal residency in the US!!!
    So..... how is it that everybody from all over the world can come here stay illegally, have a baby and qualify for food stamps, health insurance, housing, child care, and even free cell phones!!! Are you f-en serious??? My parents worked 30 yrs in this country, 25 of them 7 days a week running their own business and were denied disability from social security, which they've paid into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God! Mind you my dad has such bad arthritis that both of his knees have been replaced. My mother has dislocated discs in her back and pulmonary embolism ( a blood clot in the lung) which can kill her at any minute! You best believe I fought that to the end until they were both awarded the benefits due to them! It's a shame how we treat the hard workers in this country.

Welcome cassitout. Seems you have firsthand experience how these idiots favor IAs over actual citizens. Thank your parents for me for having done things the right way.

cassitout

Welcome aboard,

When people come here illegally they are breaking the laws they will never be true American they are already showing that they are not....Your parents must be very proud of you they came here for the purpose of giving you a better life....which they did. You can be proud of them because they did it the right way and it couldn't have been easy....

It seems we all pay into lots of things here in this Country, SS, Medicare, Health Insurance, Car Insurance, etc, and when we try to collect there is usually a hassle. Amazingly only the illegals get things for free ..It amazes me that people in this Country have for years worked and paid into the system for their whole working life, a system that this government has stolen from. They may say borrowed but if it was borrowed they would have paid it back years ago. There excuse of SS and etc going broke is getting old, these politicians have used it as their own private slush fund for years, and they have the nerve to say it is going broke....well duh!!!!!

It is too bad more people don't wake up and see what is right in front of their faces sadly if it doesn't effect them they stay asleep....If this all continues the American way of life that so many come here for legally, will be gone. Hope more like you wake up and speak up before it is too late.

Kathyet

Read the article again...

And this time, don't let the journo manipulate your preconceptions on the issue.
    These are the bare facts.
    There was a report made from the results of numerous town-halls over the last couple years on ways to deal with illegal immigration. It had a number of different recommendations in it, all made by others, not this guy himself. Consistent with a Supreme Court ruling, Patrick said he will implement the recommendations contained therein, but at that point he said NOTHING AT ALL about implementing this in-state tuition issue in particular.
    However, after he said that, political opponents claimed he had said he would support that particular issue, knowing it was the most volatile one in there. Its only after that happens that Patrick finally addresses the tuition issue. So does he say he's ready to do it tommorow? No! He worms out of doing it by saying that first, in order to do it, "changes would need to be made to state law".

IOW he saying he can't do it because the present set of laws wont allow him!!! Now the article itself even points out that policies have been implemented in other states without amending their laws........So what's holding up Patrick here? Well, any person honest with themselves would have to conclude he is making an excuse for why he cant do it, the bottom line however being that he doesn't intend on doing it because he doesnt want to do it!! What coiuld be more obvious?

Yet the journo draws the opposite conclusion, somehow taking his excuse for not doing it as somehow meaning that he really intends to do it!! WTF is that about???

Well, Ill tell you what that's about. It's about yellow journo-lists knowing their readership, knows they already want to find fault with the guy anyhow, so he draws them into making a conclusion that is actually the opposite of what is really being said IF you read the words CLOSELY.

That is no way to run a newspaper, a campaign, or a country! If your argument wont stand on its own facts and so has to be promoted using manipulative tactics, then clearly that POV isn't worth defending in the first place. I'm not saying that immigration reform has no facts to back into, only that it cheapens one's argument to be seen resorting to such tactics... Neutral or uncommitted observers will conclude that side has nothing to stand on that's true or factual -- and so must decieve. And those people will then turn to the other side. And persuading others is what its ALL about...or at least in a democracy it is.