Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll:What do you think of US Traffic Tickets sent to Mexico?

You have to have an account on Worldnetdaily to vote. It's listed on their homepage.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

What do you think of U.S. traffic ticket data being processed in Mexico?

This is nuts! The same government that can't profile or deport illegals can send my personal profile to Mexico 54.82% (139

Madness prevails in America's corridors of power 37.14% (947)

Maybe this is what the NAFTA superhighway is all about 3.76% (96)

These are obviously jobs Americans won't do 1.53% (39)

If this is being done to save money, I'd rather pay a higher fine for my ticket than have my personal information sent to Mexico 1.22% (31)

Other 0.71% (1

I'm sure proper security measures have been taken – many industries outsource their data processing without any problem 0.35% (9)

What's wrong with that? 0.27% (7)

Maybe now, people will be more careful how they drive so they don't get ticketed 0.12% (3)

It's xenophobic to suggest there could be a problem – identities can be stolen in the U.S., too 0.08% (2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTAL VOTES: 2550
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess that's why they call it Mexifornia!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is nuts! The same government that can't profile or deport illegals can send my personal profile to Mexico 55.33% (184
    Madness prevails in America's corridors of power 36.50% (1219)
    Maybe this is what the NAFTA superhighway is all about 3.89% (130)
    These are obviously jobs Americans won't do 1.53% (51)
    If this is being done to save money, I'd rather pay a higher fine for my ticket than have my personal information sent to Mexico 1.26% (42)
    Other 0.72% (24)
    What's wrong with that? 0.27% (9)
    I'm sure proper security measures have been taken – many industries outsource their data processing without any problem 0.27% (9)
    It's xenophobic to suggest there could be a problem – identities can be stolen in the U.S., too 0.15% (5)
    Maybe now, people will be more careful how they drive so they don't get ticketed 0.09% (3)
    TOTAL VOTES: 3340

Why can't we allow police in AZ, for instance, to check all the Mexican plates driving around our cities and cross check them with info from the border patrol to see when these vehicles came over, and when they were/are supposed to leave, and if they have overstayed their visas, impound their expensive, late model SUVs and deport them? Check to see if THEY have outstanding tickets or didn't show up in traffic court and send THEIR info to Mexico instead of ours? Tell Mexico we will split the $ they can collect from the scofflaws?

I think it is another block of jobs that our government gave away and it is disgusting. That is what I think.

Banned
    If the right person got a hold of the list they could make more then a few bucks selling names of people numbers of SS, and what ever else they needed to get more fake IDs
    if they steal and lie to beter them selves, why would anyone ever think they wouldnt have an inside man to work on this angel.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    If the right person got a hold of the list they could make more then a few bucks selling names of people numbers of SS, and what ever else they needed to get more fake IDs
    if they steal and lie to beter them selves, why would anyone ever think they wouldnt have an inside man to work on this angel.
    At that the truth! Is it an underground fake ID center? My tickets should never leave the state! Let alone the country! What kind of stuff is that!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul