Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A private Citizen Small contribution in this Fight.

Hi every one, I'm so fedup with this Illegal aliens invasion, that I took it upon Myself to create a website www.congressandimmigration.com on my owne expense for people with the same view points to get together and join the fight, Polititicians are selling us out and don't seem to care about the American people who put them in office in the first place, so we have to get together and send them a clear message in the next election and Every election! If you do not shape up, you will be thrown out of office. That Simple. Of course this is not an easy task because in order for it to happen the American people have to unit together without any regard to their political affiliation, democrats or republicans should not matter, what should matter is that we are all Americans and we are losing our Country to law breakers, that has nothing to do with race or Nationality, it has to do with the Law and the love for ones Country.

My website is www.Congressandimmigration.com there is a Poll on the first page I appreciate your participation and maybe you can register to our new forum.

CongressandImmigration,

Welcome to ALIPAC. You'll find we have a very diverse group of folk who agree: we want our current laws enforced, and secure borders. I'm sure you already read our mission statement (Home page) and I hope you availed yourself of the link to William Gheen's excellent article. I've posted the link here for you just in case. Also, we have a extensive library (do you call it that on computers ) of articles on the illegal alien issue. Please feel free to use the Google search engine, Home page, top right. Search ALIPAC.

Again, welcome.

http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!