Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too many Pro-ILLEGAL comments with too many "recommendations" on the source article.

If you will read the accompanying copy, I believe they are specifically asking whether Congress should pass Heath Shuler's bipartisan "SAVE Act":

"It happens to be a reasonable and needed start at the bigger issue of immigration reform. Because President Obama and Congress are unlikely to achieve anything bigger, Congress should pass Shuler’s bill."

I think this accounts for the majority of "Yes" votes, which is the way I voted here, too.

I am sure I will be advised if this is incorrect.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    If you will read the accompanying copy, I believe they are specifically asking whether Congress should pass Heath Shuler's bipartisan "SAVE Act":

"It happens to be a reasonable and needed start at the bigger issue of immigration reform. Because President Obama and Congress are unlikely to achieve anything bigger, Congress should pass Shuler’s bill."

I think this accounts for the majority of "Yes" votes, which is the way I voted here, too.

I guess I read it different than you, the reason I voted NO for "immigration reform" is because of obama's statements quoted in the article:

[i]If President Obama is having a tough time passing health care reform legislation, he, as they say, “ain’t seen nothin’ yet.â€

Iccat wrote:

Texas2step wrote:

(Iccat replied)
    I guess I read it different than you, the reason I voted NO for "immigration reform" is because of obama's statements quoted in the article:

If President Obama is having a tough time passing health care reform legislation, he, as they say, “ain’t seen nothin’ yet.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree that the Poll wanted everyone to agree to "reform". I'm always concerned when the word "reform" is used in reference to ILLEGALS, I heard that word way to many times from baby Bush and McAMNESTY during the last few years.

Should President Obama push for immigration reform?
    Yes
    No
    Not sure

Yes 272
    82%

No 58
    18%

Not sure 1
    0%

Total Votes: 331

Should President Obama push for immigration reform?
    Yes
    No
    Not sure
    Yes 280
    82%
    No 60
    18%
    Not sure 1
    0%
    Total Votes: 341

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12